Giveaways?

J&N

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have reached 5000 and we included OUR FIRST giveaway in our video! Can anyone advise do giveaways work? We are trying to give back to our audience as well as get more subscribers. Any tips on Giveaways would help? Please let us know if we did this correctly?

Youtube channel name : Jack and Ntombi

Thanks in advance to those who help :) x

Reactions: GiggaVega

GiggaVega

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys. Give aways are always a great way to show appreciation for your community & a great way to grow.
I recently hit my first milestone of 200 subscribers (currently 227) I am going to do a give away at the end of the month for 100$ amazon card.
But I will have regulations on it because I don't just want people to come for the $$$ & then bugger off, know what I mean?
The way I will do it is:
1, you must be subscribed.
2, leave a comment (maybe a like, not sure yet, I don't want to impose)
3, be an active member for at least the month (meaning watching videos & commenting...etc)
4, send me an email at my gmail address with the subject, register for the draw with your subscriber name
5, draw will happen at the end of February

What do you think? Regarding bullet point #3, be an active member, the strategy is they watch videos (they don't have to watch all) it creates the habit & want to come back for more videos. My videos are entertaining AF BTW ;)
Great luck & let me know how it goes?
BTW, what kind of channel do you host?