Getting views.. but from where?

PsySpy Gaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can find out really quickly where your view spikes are coming from:
It seems you're ranked #1 for "Hidden Flame Challenge". This rank will drive any search traffic to you.
Your video is in 'suggested for PrettyGrumpyBear, a channel with 400k+ subs. You're in position 18 for me. That's driving the other part of your traffic.
Yes it seems you hit a key in the 'suggested' part of the algo. Why that might have happened would need much more detailed analysis of your channel's analytics. But anyways, since the algo has made an association between you and the other channel, this is an excellent opportunity to target PrettyGrumpyBear with more videos.
Hope that helps!!

View attachment 36330
Thanks for the information KiddieToysReview. I'm actually curious now how I would 'target' her to get associated with more of her videos.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the information KiddieToysReview. I'm actually curious now how I would 'target' her to get associated with more of her videos.
That is the 1 million dollar question. Literally! I'm still trying to figure out the pieces of the puzzle.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there. The funny thing is i start couple weeks ago and make thug life videos and one day i did something different a complete different video with cars since then my video getting almost 100 views a day. and i cant find how i did that.

Darkinno

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you did actually put a tag with ppeople searching it,and thats how you got those views.But im not sure.go check out the tag on google keyword or tubebuddy