Getting more Subscribers.

Altairsfriend

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey everybody, I'm proud to say that my last two videos have gotten well over 100 views. The first got that amount in a week and the second (which was released today) reached 100 in less then 2 hours! This is great! But I at least right now haven't seen a increase in subs. What are you all's tips to attract these potential subs?
Thanks!

Pedals & Stuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey everybody, I'm proud to say that my last two videos have gotten well over 100 views. The first got that amount in a week and the second (which was released today) reached 100 in less then 2 hours! This is great! But I at least right now haven't seen a increase in subs. What are you all's tips to attract these potential subs?
Thanks!
Views do not = subs.
That's all the wisdom i have.
Good luck.

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Views don't = subs BUT getting views in general is a good feeling. Just keep making content.

Kungfumidget

Reaction score
People will want to subscribe when they see more content and consistency, you are at the very beginning and people wont bother subscribing because they don't have certainty you will continue. I think with good view like this an more content you will be fine you should be happy though with the viewership you got its very good for just starting out.

Reactions: Sir Gamealot

Sir Gamealot

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
People will want to subscribe when they see more content and consistency, you are at the very beginning and people wont bother subscribing because they don't have certainty you will continue. I think with good view like this an more content you will be fine you should be happy though with the viewership you got its very good for just starting out.
This right here is the advice you need. When they see more of your content and enjoy they will sub. In my series i've noticed I get more "I enjoyed and subbed" messages/comments in later videos since they have seen more then one of my videos. Just be consistent and good things shall come :)

Ps. Make sure to mention at the end of your videos that if people are enjoying your content subscribe for more!

Reactions: Kungfumidget

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think people subscribe to a channel when they see that the channel updates regularly, and they want a reminder of those uploads. So upload on a regular schedule, and put calls to action (say, "Subscribe!" somewhere in your video, and put a Subscribe annotation somewhere) in your videos. One of the best way of getting people do something you want them to do is to ask.

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Yep, you need to produce more contents REGULARLY in order to get subs. It's a long process but definitely worth at the end :)