Getting a PHONE call while Recording?

Sure, but my videos are highly edited so it doesn't matter that much. When I film videos in one piece I make sure to put my phone on mute :) Or I would just say: "sorry that was my sister calling", and go on :)

It happened but I always always always put my phone on silent mode. That way, the screen lights up but no sound or vribrations mess up my sound. Easy enough :)

It's happened to me so many times but I've set up my microphone so well now that it can't pick it up when it's ringing. I usually have it on silent now or give it to someone who's in the house in case of a phone call. I think the worst phone call I've got is playing competitive CS:GO late night and getting a call from a job firm. I really wanted to finish that match ><

It's happened to me so many times but I've set up my microphone so well now that it can't pick it up when it's ringing. I usually have it on silent now or give it to someone who's in the house in case of a phone call. I think the worst phone call I've got is playing competitive CS:GO late night and getting a call from a job firm. I really wanted to finish that match ><
You should have told them that you can't pause the game ^^ (sorry for the off-topic)

Back