Get to know me

CoreyPlays

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get to know who I am and also watch me slay the other team on some Black Ops 3 with 60+ kills.

Mello Fello's

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Modern Warfare 4????? BROOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!! LOL Jk YTtalk member here and I saw your thread. As for uploading and views being low, bro since YT has been so oversaturated with gaming channel it is hard to get your videos noticed. One thing that for sure helps is collaboration, working and closely following channels that work together. Also I am newer to this game and I noticed that uploading something helpful or something "trendy" creates way more views. My videos currently get an average of below 10 views. But I uploaded one rant on Watch Dogs 2 pertaining to a problem that many other Xbox 1 owners have been having,' that video is nearly 100 views. Plus this s a waiting game now. Don't give up and do not lose your amusement. Because if you do then it all goes to waste. I don't have much subs or time to think this way but I am realistic and I think I know the system somewhat well enough to come to these conclusions.

[FONT=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]Reason I post this twice is because I want the channels I visit to see the constructive criticism I leave, everyone benefits off of that, so I feel. [/FONT]

Reactions: CoreyPlays