German Translations?

Knubbell

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys,

one of my greatest hobbys is to translate from english to german.

I'm doing this for several years now and I already have some projects finished like videogames, text for small stories and some articles.
Now I'm working on Subtitles for Youtube. I've created the first Subtitles for my own english videos. So I decided to ask english speaking youtubers if they're interested in a cooperation with me.
Just to give their german fans the opportunity to understand some more of their videos, esp. I think for Tutorials or Guides, but it should work in every category.

If you're interested in this idea, let me know.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, welcome to the forum & congrats on 1st post. This is an interesting idea, I make camera gear reviews in English, but first, here are a few forum tips
you can make it easier for everyone here to find your channel by putting a link under name(age) like under mine TO THE LEFT OF THIS MSG - read my signature on HOW TO below this msg
I also suggest to read FORUM RULES carefully https://yttalk.com/threads/yttalk-rules-quick-and-easy-to-read.127266/

Knubbell

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Hmm, don't think i did it correctly :)
I've inserted the link at website. Also the string at the checkbox /channel/ field.

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
link works fine, wow thats a lot of videos in a short period of time, interesting,,,,,last video took me a month to make :banghead: busy at work & school

Knubbell

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
But it's worth it! You did a great job. Hope this is your wife! Beautiful :)
My videos are just audiofiles. So with a reading skill of maybe a page in 8 Minutes, additional 10 Minutes editing the audio, then rendering with some pictures in DaVincei I can produce a lot of videos in a short period of time.
Also the Subtitle translations. If it's a clear english voice it's just watching and editing.

Regards,