Gaming Gaming group.

oh thats cool i have a PC and PS4 if your really interested in working together and taking this You Tube side career serious than im the guy you want to be partnered with. im extremely dedicated and motivated in getting this grind on as well as my crew. so if you are truly dedicated to this we should work together.

Hey man I think we could get something going here if your willing to collab, I run a channel the play's really anything, I am on PC and PS4 same as you.

hey man i am wanting to know if you would like to colab on xbox one i saw your post and i am looking for the same thing i need more people to help out with the videos i make right now there is 2 of us on almost all day and 3 sometime what you say jump in and be the 3rd i do every thing from call of duty to gta and if you play pc game also i do some of those but sorry for this long message but main videos we do is gta spintires slither.io and rainbow 6 and star wars battlefront if you are wanting to give it a try and see how we all get along for the colab add me on xbox one stormchaser4653

hey man i am wanting to know if you would like to colab on xbox one i saw your post and i am looking for the same thing i need more people to help out with the videos i make right now there is 2 of us on almost all day and 3 sometime what you say jump in and be the 3rd i do every thing from call of duty to gta and if you play pc game also i do some of those but sorry for this long message but main videos we do is gta spintires slither.io and rainbow 6 and star wars battlefront if you are wanting to give it a try and see how we all get along for the colab add me on xbox one stormchaser4653
Yeah man will add you asap. Will be online within a few hours. Will message you.

Back