Gaming Gaming group.

BenWatkins21

Reaction score
Hey guys how's it going. I am looking for fellow Youtubers to collab with on xbox one. I have an elgato capture hd and a mic all set up waiting for better use. I mainly play GTA 5, Battlefront, Forza, Fifa and a few others including Gmod over steam. Only on 78 subs atm but really looking to expand.

18+ only please
Drop me a comment or add my gamertag: BenWatkins21

BenWatkins21

Reaction score
Only on xbox at the moment but hopefully will be getting my pc sorted within a few weeks.

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
oh thats cool i have a PC and PS4 if your really interested in working together and taking this You Tube side career serious than im the guy you want to be partnered with. im extremely dedicated and motivated in getting this grind on as well as my crew. so if you are truly dedicated to this we should work together.

BenWatkins21

Reaction score
Sounds good to me im very dedicated to making something out of myself from this. With my laptop I will only really be able to run Gmod and maybe Cards against humanity for the mean time until I finally get a rig sorted.

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Sounds good to me im very dedicated to making something out of myself from this. With my laptop I will only really be able to run Gmod and maybe Cards against humanity for the mean time until I finally get a rig sorted.
thats perfect! do you have a kik? if not you should download it its 100% free in the app store and whats your skype info?

BenWatkins21

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. Been crazy busy with work. Not got kik but I'm sure I will download it at some point soon. My skype name should be under BenWatkins21