Gaming Gaming group or gaming podcast collab? (Looking for a regular guest too)

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it very basic but I'm in search of a few new individuals who could meet the requirements of our gaming group and as a podcast host myself I'm in search of a new right hand man or woman. All and all I'm seeking people who has enough chemistry, who are intelligent, diverse in gaming, thick skinned individuals who can take a joke, have fun and enjoy themselves overall with our posse who has been established for a year.

I'm very open to seeing who comes across my path with these goals in mind and I'm very approachable. There are some prerequisites to take into account.

For people who want to join our gaming group:

-If you aren't active in replying, being alert to notifications and not keeping in touch then we can't take you. This is a serious inquiry so please be serious about wanting to participate.
-Plan to be somewhat active in our Discord gaming group. (No extreme inactivity.)
-Be drama free and open minded to disagreements and opinions.
-Primarily a PC/PS4 group.
-Don't be a hit and runner. (A person who wants others to view their YouTube channel with no interaction.)
-Have a Discord account.

*Server removal will occur for repeat offenders.

For a person who can potentially be a podcast regular:
-It goes without saying but we'll be on-air so a good mic is needed.

-Must be a "team player" and a people person.

-Our gaming podcast is once a month but there's more events to do than just one podcast.

-Must be decently active.

-Only the hosts will vote on who will be a podcast regular.

That's it really, if you're serious then we can talk more about it on Twitter @RenOperatve_

My DM's are open to inquiries and these rules are important however once you get past that and get along with us then it's smooth sailing from there. Hopefully some new relationships can spark after this. Thank you guys.

ValidHalo270

Reaction score
Hi, I am very interested in this, just one thing I have skype instead of discord but I am willing to download it and just wondering what games will we be playing and how we will do things. If you have skype add me and msg me @ValidHalo270

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi, I am very interested in this, just one thing I have skype instead of discord but I am willing to download it and just wondering what games will we be playing and how we will do things. If you have skype add me and msg me @ValidHalo270
I think it might be best to download Discord, sure I can add you to Skype and we can have some quick conversations there if you don't have a Twitter up and running but tonight I'm going to try to add you through everything and Skype so yeah Discord is a clear requirement.

As for how we'll do things can you clarify on what you specifically mean by that? In terms of progressing forward it's all dependent on your chemistry with us, we give people a week in our server and if they fare well with us then they can stay. We're primarily PC/PS4 gamers.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey do you have any links for past podcast so i can check it out or is it a thing you are starting?

Reactions: RenOperative

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey do you have any links for past podcast so i can check it out or is it a thing you are starting?
I can't post links sadly. Could you please DM me on Twitter @RenOperative_ so I can give you a link to our playlist?

Cancerbeater

Reaction score
Hey this sounds great. I'm just starting my YouTube channel properly and this sound so great. I have a blue snowball mic so that is good quality. I'll be active most day s of the week, weekends may be hard because of work. I have a PC but not a PS4 so I'll only be able to record on that.My discord is CancerBeater#3030

RenOperative

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey this sounds great. I'm just starting my YouTube channel properly and this sound so great. I have a blue snowball mic so that is good quality. I'll be active most day s of the week, weekends may be hard because of work. I have a PC but not a PS4 so I'll only be able to record on that.My discord is CancerBeater#3030
Sounds good man, once we get a discussion going we'll see what kind of opportunity could be had. For us chemistry and getting along is the most important part of this search. Adding you on Discord now.

CousinMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! im so down for this, my skype is maxieboi15 hit me up

or my discord CousinMax#1465