GtGamer4
I've Got It
Sorry about that; I fixed my signature.![]()
The videos on which you commentate are perfect!

Sorry about that; I fixed my signature.![]()

Thanks! Is there anything else I need to do before I'm allowed to upload to the channel? Also, how would I be sending you my videos?The videos on which you commentate are perfect!![]()
Thanks! Is there anything else I need to do before I'm allowed to upload to the channel? Also, how would I be sending you my videos?
Will it be on this thread?There will be a form up soon where people submit their videos soon
Will it be on this thread?
Im just making all the GFX for the channel first. Expect the form to come out by monday!Might apply once the forms are out, I'm rebooting my content to more of that like "Weapon Reviews", "Game Tactics" (Battlefield Assault Guide i.e.) Just need to finish writing the script then bam!![]()
Perfect, can't wait!Yes it willIm just making all the GFX for the channel first. Expect the form to come out by monday!
Submitted my first videoAlright, Ive made the form… Or at least attempted too: http:// goo.gl/forms/SwbcfPUInM
Please, if you wish to submit videos to the channel… Post there. it may take a while for it to happen. but it will! I promise!
Could you please link the community channel's link on this thread (whenever it's made)?Submitted my first videoCould you please link the community channel's link on this thread (whenever it's made)?
I will do as soon as the channel is finished!