Gaming Gaming Community Channel - New and looking for people!

GtGamer4

I've Got It
Hey there everyone, it was last night that a load of people where asking for shootouts and saying stuff to try and promote their channels on mine. These kind of comments annoy me a lot but got me thinking, in the end i decided i wanted to try and make a YT community channel for gamers. I know theres lots of them but i wanted to give it a try and i was planning on doing things to get it going. As a community channel we are able to offer growth, tips on improving, collaboration opportunities and lots more!

So I've thought of name: "Team Gamer" but I'm still debating on the name. Any kind of videos are welcome as long as they are gaming requirements. There aren't really any requirements channel wise, but are video wise and go as follows:

- HD Video Quality (720p and up)
- Custom Thumbnails (we can provide one if needed)
- Good quality video in general (good audio quality, gameplay and entertainment of the video

two Skype groups will be created: One for the directors and another for the Content creators

Should you wish to join and become a content creator just let me know on here and add me on Skype: gtgamer41

Content creators don't have to make any separate videos, all you have to do is provide us with your own videos from your own channel that you wish for us to upload! Directors may have to occasionally create separate videos for the channel.

Hey there everyone, it was last night that a load of people where asking for shootouts and saying stuff to try and promote their channels on mine. These kind of comments annoy me a lot but got me thinking, in the end i decided i wanted to try and make a YT community channel for gamers. I know theres lots of them but i wanted to give it a try and i was planning on doing things to get it going. As a community channel we are able to offer growth, tips on improving, collaboration opportunities and lots more!

So I've thought of name: "Team Gamer" but I'm still debating on the name. Any kind of videos are welcome as long as they are gaming requirements. There aren't really any requirements channel wise, but are video wise and go as follows:

- HD Video Quality (720p and up)
- Custom Thumbnails (we can provide one if needed)
- Good quality video in general (good audio quality, gameplay and entertainment of the video

two Skype groups will be created: One for the directors and another for the Content creators

Should you wish to join and become a content creator just let me know on here and add me on Skype: gtgamer41

Content creators don't have to make any separate videos, all you have to do is provide us with your own videos from your own channel that you wish for us to upload! Directors may have to occasionally create separate videos for the channel.
Does my videos count? Except for the thumbnails, I'm currently working on that.

I've been trying for ages to get my channel noticed; I think this would be a great opportunity. Could you please check out my channel and let me know if I qualify? Thanks :)

this sounds interesting and seeing how I've been trying to find a way to get my name out there and I've just been honestly contacting a bunch of people to do collab videos lol but this sounds great :)

I've been trying for ages to get my channel noticed; I think this would be a great opportunity. Could you please check out my channel and let me know if I qualify? Thanks :)

Could you link your channel as the link in your signature don't work

this sounds interesting and seeing how I've been trying to find a way to get my name out there and I've just been honestly contacting a bunch of people to do collab videos lol but this sounds great :)

Had a look at your channel, It is of course gameplay but not the sort of gameplay we would be looking for :/

Back