Gaming Gaming Community Channel - New and looking for people!

What games do you require that we upload? We currently play H1Z1 and Minecraft atm. Does this meet the requirements?

What games do you require that we upload? We currently play H1Z1 and Minecraft atm. Does this meet the requirements?

Minecraft and H1Z1 are both fine… Im looking to get the channel to have as much variety as possible so the more games… The better![DOUBLEPOST=1425888448,1425859148][/DOUBLEPOST]
*UPDATE*

Channel Trailer and announcement video is going up today.. Its in its final stage of editing now!​

Hi! I'm going to be posting soon so I was wondering if you could maybe test me instead of having vids? I'm thinking through Skype. I will tell all then XD
Briscoejames517=Skype
Just try and video call after 3:00 pm EST
-Vloreog

Edit: I think I can do it. I'm naturally funny at the right time, just not conciously. Meaning I can come up with something in the moment. Is there an age limit?

Hi! I'm going to be posting soon so I was wondering if you could maybe test me instead of having vids? I'm thinking through Skype. I will tell all then XD
Briscoejames517=Skype
Just try and video call after 3:00 pm EST
-Vloreog

Edit: I think I can do it. I'm naturally funny at the right time, just not conciously. Meaning I can come up with something in the moment. Is there an age limit?

I honestly have no idea what you mean? :p

I probably should have been clearer. I'm sorry.
I meant like test me through gaming, which I have a game in mind: either town of Salem(a game like mafia), or one of your choice, as long as it's browser as I'm getting a better setup and my other computer is completely wiped of memory. So, browser, or just ask me questions on skype.

I await your reply XD
I can't wait to work with you if your answer is yes!

I probably should have been clearer. I'm sorry.
I meant like test me through gaming, which I have a game in mind: either town of Salem(a game like mafia), or one of your choice, as long as it's browser as I'm getting a better setup and my other computer is completely wiped of memory. So, browser, or just ask me questions on skype.

I await your reply XD
I can't wait to work with you if your answer is yes!

I still don't really understand what you mean but heres my Skype: gtgamer41

It is done, and I will tell you what I mean on the Skype call
See you there! Does age matter for the YouTube channel btw?

It's really the only thing I have right now lol. And I thought that you would test to make sure I'm worth it. I do have a mic thought.

Back