Game suggestions?

Xserzus

Heya peeps!

I've finally started doing proper gaming videos and I absolutely love it. BUT since I'm still in 12th grade I don't have that much time at my hands, so I have to constantly keep everything planned and nifty.

So I wanted to ask for suggestions on what games I should play and record next!
I'd like something similar to any of these games: Bioshock series, Dragon Age series, Telltales Game of Thrones series etc.
Please keep in mind that I'm on my laptop so harder to run games like Witcher 3 and such are not a possibility to play and record... or just play for that matter. I can easily run Bioshock (first one) without any problems on highest settings, when I record it my laptop isn't very happy, but it's all good and isn't causing me any trouble unless I record for 1h+ .

So yeah!
Hope to see some nice suggestions :)
-TJ

Thank you! I don't think I'll do Undertale since I watched it myself, but GTA SA and Half Life series might be a thing afterall :)
Dude there is so much more I just can't remember from the top of my head. I started out on a laptop too and just roamed the internet for games that would run on it.

Dude there is so much more I just can't remember from the top of my head. I started out on a laptop too and just roamed the internet for games that would run on it.
yeah but I want to really enjoy the experience :) I know there's plenty of games out there, but I can be picky sometimes hehe

Back