Gaming Funny Moments Videos

Hey, I'm Josh my channel is called Sugar Rush! I'm a small channel that does various sorts of let's plays and I'm looking for someone who I could make some funny moments videos with! I play games such as GTA V, Minecraft, Gmod, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, etc. If you're interested you can contact me through email at optimisticshyguy45@gmail.com if you'd like to know more!

Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG09zBwz_qjDxuyMq0YvZcg

Requirements:

-I'd prefer for you to be around my age (19)
-Your mic doesn't have to be perfect but it would be nice if your voice was intelligible
- Be respectful, I have certain topics that I will not stray into so please be respectful of that and there won't be any issues!

Hey, I'm Josh my channel is called Sugar Rush! I'm a small channel that does various sorts of let's plays and I'm looking for someone who I could make some funny moments videos with! I play games such as GTA V, Minecraft, Gmod, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, etc. If you're interested you can contact me through email at optimisticshyguy45@gmail.com if you'd like to know more!

Here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG09zBwz_qjDxuyMq0YvZcg

Requirements:

-I'd prefer for you to be around my age (19)
-Your mic doesn't have to be perfect but it would be nice if your voice was intelligible
- Be respectful, I have certain topics that I will not stray into so please be respectful of that and there won't be any issues!
Alright, first I'm done with email contacting can we contact in another way, second I'm 19 were good on that, third what exactly type of content is yours mine in summary is a bit offensive and Fitz like stuff.

Hey mate, deffo down to collab, I mostly play PS4 but I'm down to play games on PC if my laptop can run it. I'm 19 turning 20 in a few months, my mic is an AT2020 with a nice pop filter, and I'm respectful about topics, so should not be any problems. I'll be sure to hit you up on gmail

Hey mate, deffo down to collab, I mostly play PS4 but I'm down to play games on PC if my laptop can run it. I'm 19 turning 20 in a few months, my mic is an AT2020 with a nice pop filter, and I'm respectful about topics, so should not be any problems. I'll be sure to hit you up on gmail
you still wanna play

Back