Gaming Funny Moment PS4/PC Collab

Jolttix

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi, I'm Jolttix. I have a small group of people that I play with on PC, but since my PC is kind of trash, I have to play some games on my PS4. I play games like Overwatch, WW2, Battlefield 1, Fortnite, and Injustice 2 on PS4 and some smaller games on PC. I'm complete garbage at video games but I do like to screw around and try to make funny moments happen. If you want to play on PS4 send me a friend request or message me here or on discord Jolttix#2264. My PSN is Jolttix.

I do have a youtube channel full of funny moments if you want to see what kind of content I have. Youtube: Jolttix.

Last edited:

Kilo Games

Reaction score
I can definitely do BF1 on PS4 add xKilo__ and that is two underscores

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Jolttix. I have a small group of people that I play with on PC, but since my PC is kind of trash, I have to play some games on my PS4. I play games like Overwatch, WW2, Battlefield 1, Fortnite, and Injustice 2 on PS4 and some smaller games on PC. I'm complete garbage at video games but I do like to screw around and try to make funny moments happen. If you want to play on PS4 send me a friend request or message me here or on discord Jolttix#2264. My PSN is Jolttix.

I do have a youtube channel full of funny moments if you want to see what kind of content I have. Youtube: Jolttix.
I'm for it!

Dupylo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
add me psn Dupylo
I got 2k subs

Night Wulf

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have most shooters and willing to be casual for a good time or sweaty if needed my psn is xXTheNightWulfXx