Bluelaade

Hey, everyone!

My name is Jordan, but you can call me Blue if you don't like being on a 'real name' type of basis with people. I'm an aspiring content creator for YouTube and occasionally even Twitch. My friends and I over the past year and a half have been looking for additional friends around our age (15-16+), who are funny, talented, and passionate at making YouTube videos, preferably gaming videos on PC or Xbox. Our current group consists of 3 people, including myself. However, our one friend is currently out of the video making game due to his PC breaking and not being a PC anymore.
We still have connections with some other creators, but they've kinda moved on with that whole 'life' thing, eww. So, here I am now. As you might've been able to tell by now, we make gaming videos. My friend and I both have 100+ subscribers, while our other friend has a little less than 100 subscribers, since he decided to start fresh and make a new channel. I'm 18 years old, my friend with the working PC is 17 years old, and my friend with the broken PC is 16 years old.

Haha, I didn't even realize that until now! 18, 17, 16.
If you're 15, that'll be HUUUUGE plus!

Anyway, I've been known for making Minecraft videos, though I really don't want to but it's the only game I can record on and still make somewhat interesting when it's just me by myself. I've started to transition to other types of games, like Red Dead Redemption 2 for example. My friend (the one with a functional PC) makes a lot of Fortnite content, but it seems like he's getting a little tired of that as well. My other friend (the one with a non-functional PC) also makes a lot of Minecraft content, but again, he's getting tired of it too.

Down below are a few games that we want to make videos on:

• Garry's Mod
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC and/or Xbox)
  • Gang Beasts (PC)
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Minecraft (maybe once every blue moon)
  • Call of Duty (Xbox, maybe every now and then)
  • Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2 (PC, maybe)
  • CS:GO
  • Fortnite (PC and/or Xbox)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox)
  • AND MORE!

Down below are few requirements that we would like our potential future friends to meet:

• Have a Good Mic (Blue Yeti/Snowball, Audio Technica, etc)
  • Record in a Quiet Environment (Little to no background noise)
  • Have Discord (no Skype or Teamspeak. No pre-historic form of communication)
  • At least 15 years old (need mature friends who can handle swearing and inappropriate jokes)
  • Have a Good PC (can't make entertaining content if our friends keep lagging)
  • Have at least 100 Subscribers (this is negotiable, but having 100+ Subscribers is a big plus)
  • Make Gaming Content (obviously)
  • Be Active (we want friends who are constantly putting out new videos)
  • Be somewhat Good at Editing (we're wanting to record with people who care about their videos)
  • Be Funny (definitely not a requirement, but would surely be a big plus)

If you meet those requirements (or at least most of them), please reach out to us. Post your Discord name below along with a list of games you own on either Xbox, PC, or both (they don't have to be on this list above). Also, please indicate what requirements you meet and/or don't meet. For example,

• Have a Good Mic? (Yes/No) (list what mic you own)
  • At least 15 years old? (Yes/No)
  • Have at least 100 Subscribers? (Yes/No) (list how many)

Anyways, hope to hear from some of you soon!

- Jordan
(Bluelaade)

I know somebody that would be PERFECT for you! Not me. Look up the YouTube channel YeeboiJdog! He is 15 plays Gang Beasts and has over 500 subs! (Also has discord)

I am very interested in your group, and would like to join it!
My Discord is PhysicsFreak#9906 and I have a Blue Yeti, which I plan on upgrading soon.
My channel link is below. Hope to see you soon!

Hiya! My name is Angie (not my real name) and I would love to collab with you! I haven’t posted any YouTube vids YET but I will next month! I have to get new internet which will come the second week of November! I do have 4,000 plus followers in total on my Instagrams! I was gonna use that as a way to advertise my channel/videos! I’m 16 years old! And have a blue snowball mic

Hello, my name is Benjamin. I am 13 and I have a blue snowball mic. I have almost all those games except gang beasts, Red dead redemption 2, and Call of duty. I have 94 Subscribers on youtube and my most viewed video has 1.7k views. I have 6k views, and would really like to collab with people so I can stop being a solo channel. I have humor and I am great at doing voices such as terminator, Kermit, Mickey mouse, Elmo, ETC. I am a good editor but I need to get an editing tool so I am currently stuck with PowerDirector on mobile but its still decent. I can handle swearing and offensive words so it doesn't matter to me. I am always active, I am on everyday but I will say when I am like going on vacation. I do have background noice but it's only my mouse and keyboard which is fixed. I also do make gaming content on a slow pc but fast internet so the pc is a good one when it's on my current internet which is 400 mb. and I have discord which my discord is BenDoesStuff#5280. And I also have an xbox one. And that's it for me and please do consider letting me in, I am good for content but I don't think people see that yet. my channel is BenDoesStuff so if you would like to see what I do on my channel then feel free to.
Bye and I will see you if I get let in.

Hey there. Id like to join you. I have a good mic and good internet/pc. in fact im even building a new pc sometime in early 2019. The bad news is i have a full time job. which isnt bad for me just i wont be active during the week, totally free (most of the time) on weekends. When I said wont be active during the week, i mean most of the day. I get off work at 4 pm EST, and i get home about 30 minutes later. Recently i havent been active in edited videos, but streaming. but i am currently editing a video right now to get back into the swing of things. I have Gmod, Friday the 13th, Witch It, CSGO, R6S, L4D2, ROE, Fortshite. Ill be getting Bo4, PUBG, and Fallout 76 (When it comes out) soon. Ill get any game if i deem it necessary. I plan to do alot of videos with bo4 and Fallout. I have over 200 subscribers. i think my videos are great because im good at editing. (I dont completely try when i edit simply because it takes too long but i usually spend about 3 hrs in editing). Im decent at most games (FPS, TPS). If you have any questions for me or want to contact me, my Discord is MellishGaming#9650.

P.S. Im getting a xbox one in 2 weeks so ill have pc and xbox
P.S. Again. I'm 19 (birthday was in sept.)

hello, my name is Alen and I am looking for some people to play games with , because people around does not speak english so... I have about 250 subs on youtube , i am 16 years old , my mic is not so good, but its not so bad either.
My channel name is fredek , i am pro in editing and I have a discord (alenrajh7 or alen.rajh7 (i dont really know which one is correct haha.)) So just reply to this or send me message on discord if you think i am the guy you are looking for.

Hey there. Id like to join you. I have a good mic and good internet/pc. in fact im even building a new pc sometime in early 2019. The bad news is i have a full time job. which isnt bad for me just i wont be active during the week, totally free (most of the time) on weekends. When I said wont be active during the week, i mean most of the day. I get off work at 4 pm EST, and i get home about 30 minutes later. Recently i havent been active in edited videos, but streaming. but i am currently editing a video right now to get back into the swing of things. I have Gmod, Friday the 13th, Witch It, CSGO, R6S, L4D2, ROE, Fortshite. Ill be getting Bo4, PUBG, and Fallout 76 (When it comes out) soon. Ill get any game if i deem it necessary. I plan to do alot of videos with bo4 and Fallout. I have over 200 subscribers. i think my videos are great because im good at editing. (I dont completely try when i edit simply because it takes too long but i usually spend about 3 hrs in editing). Im decent at most games (FPS, TPS). If you have any questions for me or want to contact me, my Discord is MellishGaming#9650.

P.S. Im getting a xbox one in 2 weeks so ill have pc and xbox
P.S. Again. I'm 19 (birthday was in sept.)

Awesome, man! My friend and I added you on Discord. We can talk a little more there if you want. His name is WingsHD.

Back