Gaming Friends and I are looking to expand our Gaming Group! (Xbox, PC)

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, everyone!

My name is Jordan, but you can call me Blue if you don't like being on a 'real name' type of basis with people. I'm an aspiring content creator for YouTube and occasionally even Twitch. My friends and I over the past year and a half have been looking for additional friends around our age (15-16+), who are funny, talented, and passionate at making YouTube videos, preferably gaming videos on PC or Xbox. Our current group consists of 3 people, including myself. However, our one friend is currently out of the video making game due to his PC breaking and not being a PC anymore.
We still have connections with some other creators, but they've kinda moved on with that whole 'life' thing, eww. So, here I am now. As you might've been able to tell by now, we make gaming videos. My friend and I both have 100+ subscribers, while our other friend has a little less than 100 subscribers, since he decided to start fresh and make a new channel. I'm 18 years old, my friend with the working PC is 17 years old, and my friend with the broken PC is 16 years old.

Haha, I didn't even realize that until now! 18, 17, 16.
If you're 15, that'll be HUUUUGE plus!

Anyway, I've been known for making Minecraft videos, though I really don't want to but it's the only game I can record on and still make somewhat interesting when it's just me by myself. I've started to transition to other types of games, like Red Dead Redemption 2 for example. My friend (the one with a functional PC) makes a lot of Fortnite content, but it seems like he's getting a little tired of that as well. My other friend (the one with a non-functional PC) also makes a lot of Minecraft content, but again, he's getting tired of it too.

Down below are a few games that we want to make videos on:

• Garry's Mod
  • Grand Theft Auto V (PC and/or Xbox)
  • Gang Beasts (PC)
  • Cards Against Humanity
  • Golf With Your Friends
  • Minecraft (maybe once every blue moon)
  • Call of Duty (Xbox, maybe every now and then)
  • Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2 (PC, maybe)
  • CS:GO
  • Fortnite (PC and/or Xbox)
  • Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox)
  • AND MORE!

Down below are few requirements that we would like our potential future friends to meet:

• Have a Good Mic (Blue Yeti/Snowball, Audio Technica, etc)
  • Record in a Quiet Environment (Little to no background noise)
  • Have Discord (no Skype or Teamspeak. No pre-historic form of communication)
  • At least 15 years old (need mature friends who can handle swearing and inappropriate jokes)
  • Have a Good PC (can't make entertaining content if our friends keep lagging)
  • Have at least 100 Subscribers (this is negotiable, but having 100+ Subscribers is a big plus)
  • Make Gaming Content (obviously)
  • Be Active (we want friends who are constantly putting out new videos)
  • Be somewhat Good at Editing (we're wanting to record with people who care about their videos)
  • Be Funny (definitely not a requirement, but would surely be a big plus)

If you meet those requirements (or at least most of them), please reach out to us. Post your Discord name below along with a list of games you own on either Xbox, PC, or both (they don't have to be on this list above). Also, please indicate what requirements you meet and/or don't meet. For example,

• Have a Good Mic? (Yes/No) (list what mic you own)
  • At least 15 years old? (Yes/No)
  • Have at least 100 Subscribers? (Yes/No) (list how many)

Anyways, hope to hear from some of you soon!

- Jordan
(Bluelaade)

Reactions: frdek

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I know somebody that would be PERFECT for you! Not me. Look up the YouTube channel YeeboiJdog! He is 15 plays Gang Beasts and has over 500 subs! (Also has discord)

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am very interested in your group, and would like to join it!
My Discord is PhysicsFreak#9906 and I have a Blue Yeti, which I plan on upgrading soon.
My channel link is below. Hope to see you soon!

Reactions: Bluelaade

TheAngryHam

Reaction score
Hiya! My name is Angie (not my real name) and I would love to collab with you! I haven’t posted any YouTube vids YET but I will next month! I have to get new internet which will come the second week of November! I do have 4,000 plus followers in total on my Instagrams! I was gonna use that as a way to advertise my channel/videos! I’m 16 years old! And have a blue snowball mic

BenDoesStuff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, my name is Benjamin. I am 13 and I have a blue snowball mic. I have almost all those games except gang beasts, Red dead redemption 2, and Call of duty. I have 94 Subscribers on youtube and my most viewed video has 1.7k views. I have 6k views, and would really like to collab with people so I can stop being a solo channel. I have humor and I am great at doing voices such as terminator, Kermit, Mickey mouse, Elmo, ETC. I am a good editor but I need to get an editing tool so I am currently stuck with PowerDirector on mobile but its still decent. I can handle swearing and offensive words so it doesn't matter to me. I am always active, I am on everyday but I will say when I am like going on vacation. I do have background noice but it's only my mouse and keyboard which is fixed. I also do make gaming content on a slow pc but fast internet so the pc is a good one when it's on my current internet which is 400 mb. and I have discord which my discord is BenDoesStuff#5280. And I also have an xbox one. And that's it for me and please do consider letting me in, I am good for content but I don't think people see that yet. my channel is BenDoesStuff so if you would like to see what I do on my channel then feel free to.
Bye and I will see you if I get let in.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there. Id like to join you. I have a good mic and good internet/pc. in fact im even building a new pc sometime in early 2019. The bad news is i have a full time job. which isnt bad for me just i wont be active during the week, totally free (most of the time) on weekends. When I said wont be active during the week, i mean most of the day. I get off work at 4 pm EST, and i get home about 30 minutes later. Recently i havent been active in edited videos, but streaming. but i am currently editing a video right now to get back into the swing of things. I have Gmod, Friday the 13th, Witch It, CSGO, R6S, L4D2, ROE, Fortshite. Ill be getting Bo4, PUBG, and Fallout 76 (When it comes out) soon. Ill get any game if i deem it necessary. I plan to do alot of videos with bo4 and Fallout. I have over 200 subscribers. i think my videos are great because im good at editing. (I dont completely try when i edit simply because it takes too long but i usually spend about 3 hrs in editing). Im decent at most games (FPS, TPS). If you have any questions for me or want to contact me, my Discord is MellishGaming#9650.

P.S. Im getting a xbox one in 2 weeks so ill have pc and xbox
P.S. Again. I'm 19 (birthday was in sept.)

Reactions: Bluelaade

frdek

Reaction score
hello, my name is Alen and I am looking for some people to play games with , because people around does not speak english so... I have about 250 subs on youtube , i am 16 years old , my mic is not so good, but its not so bad either.
My channel name is fredek , i am pro in editing and I have a discord (alenrajh7 or alen.rajh7 (i dont really know which one is correct haha.)) So just reply to this or send me message on discord if you think i am the guy you are looking for.

Bluelaade

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there. Id like to join you. I have a good mic and good internet/pc. in fact im even building a new pc sometime in early 2019. The bad news is i have a full time job. which isnt bad for me just i wont be active during the week, totally free (most of the time) on weekends. When I said wont be active during the week, i mean most of the day. I get off work at 4 pm EST, and i get home about 30 minutes later. Recently i havent been active in edited videos, but streaming. but i am currently editing a video right now to get back into the swing of things. I have Gmod, Friday the 13th, Witch It, CSGO, R6S, L4D2, ROE, Fortshite. Ill be getting Bo4, PUBG, and Fallout 76 (When it comes out) soon. Ill get any game if i deem it necessary. I plan to do alot of videos with bo4 and Fallout. I have over 200 subscribers. i think my videos are great because im good at editing. (I dont completely try when i edit simply because it takes too long but i usually spend about 3 hrs in editing). Im decent at most games (FPS, TPS). If you have any questions for me or want to contact me, my Discord is MellishGaming#9650.

P.S. Im getting a xbox one in 2 weeks so ill have pc and xbox
P.S. Again. I'm 19 (birthday was in sept.)
Awesome, man! My friend and I added you on Discord. We can talk a little more there if you want. His name is WingsHD.