Did you like my channel?

• No :/

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah! :D

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

SuperYazz

Reaction score
Hey! I'm a small YouTuber that goes by the name of SuperYazz ;) I'm really passionate about entertaining people and I really work hard on my channel. If some of you would be willing to spend a bit of time and watch a couple video and give me some feedback it would seriously mean the world!

NOTE: My channel is a comedy gaming channel that contains Counter Strike: Global Offensive videos. If you are not familiar with this game but still decide to give me feedback, don't give me feedback related to the game, I've had people review the gameplay and they had no idea what the game was so again, if you decide to help me out but you are not familiar with the game, give me feedback on things you can really elaborate on.

Thanks for reading! :)

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDws3ytKCJfYbxpoHI2LFw[DOUBLEPOST=1477911897,1477873311][/DOUBLEPOST]Any feedback would mean a lot!

nickywickyd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Clicked through a couple of your videos and hope my feedback can be useful. :) If not, ignore!
The first thing that I would love to have in a gaming channel without a facecam - decent audio. Would be pretty cool if you would find a way to improve that point!
As you said, I have a vague idea of games you've decided to play, that probably means that I'm not in your target audience even a little bit. Which is a shame. I would greatly appreciate some funny out-of-context moments in the game, but videos that I've watched/clicked through seemed like a party I wasn't invited to. Idk, maybe you would want to work on making it entertaining for more people?
And the thing that I'd like to also point out - you get better. Really, with experience you definitely get better, so keep on doing it, mate! :)
Hope it helped :D

SuperYazz

Reaction score
Clicked through a couple of your videos and hope my feedback can be useful. :) If not, ignore!
The first thing that I would love to have in a gaming channel without a facecam - decent audio. Would be pretty cool if you would find a way to improve that point!
As you said, I have a vague idea of games you've decided to play, that probably means that I'm not in your target audience even a little bit. Which is a shame. I would greatly appreciate some funny out-of-context moments in the game, but videos that I've watched/clicked through seemed like a party I wasn't invited to. Idk, maybe you would want to work on making it entertaining for more people?
And the thing that I'd like to also point out - you get better. Really, with experience you definitely get better, so keep on doing it, mate! :)
Hope it helped :D
Thank you so much for the feedback! I am aware of the mic quality and have been saving for a much better microphone which I should be able to buy anytime soon. The point you named about making out-of-context moments that's entertaining for everyone is an amazing idea, never thought about it. I really appreciate your feedback, thank you :D

Reactions: nickywickyd
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Great channel man really loved your channel trailer. Sick Channel!