Services !!!FREE THUMBNAILS!!! -CREATIVE DESIGNS

What types of thumbnails do you prefer?

• Total voters

Redberd36

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone, I'm Redberd36. I've been making thumbnails for quite some time now, and they have been my favorite thing to do for a video. So here's a little run down of my most favorite works. All of my work will be done in English.

Here's way I'm conducting business

- You have to be able to state what you want on the thumbnail as clear as you can. (this will resolve some issues later)

- Send me the video/pictures of whatever video your doing so that I can accurately portray the value of it in the thumbnail.

- Have a good attitude when addressing me over emails about the thumbnail in question.

The most effective way of contacting me is through my Gmail account here- onepunchman130@gmail.com

Every thumbnail is free

Time it takes to make one- It really depends on what your wanting. It could range from 10 minutes to an hour of design work. If it's a series, I will personally make the assets needed for it, so that you may put in whatever you want in it.

I'm also opening a donations tab due to my current living situation, so be on the lookout for that!!!!

NOTE
: If you want the custom assets, you will need to have Photoshop downloaded, so you may use them.

work hours- Anytime after 3 pm

Sundays
are my break days, so don't ask me on those days.

!!!ONLY CONTACT ME AT THOSE TIMES!!!

the forces bim within yui.jpg

tops .jpg

the simpsons playthrough thumbnail preset.jpg

poke evolution.jpg

spongebob movie game 2 .jpg

Zart ball the game playthrough thumbnail preset.jpg

spider man games.jpg

KH Birth by the sleep.jpg

Mirrors Edge Catalyst beta gameplay.jpg

TEH SIMPSODN .jpg

Crash retro play-2.jpg

Mic the tic.jpg

BIG CELEBRATION.jpg

Outro cards.jpg

Last edited:

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like the thumbnails, but the fact that you don't do thumbnails on weekends is going to be a huge problem for me, because the weekend is when I post 2 videos.

Reactions: Redberd36

YaoiOrDie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Other
Great thumbs!! They look really nice.

I like the thumbnails, but the fact that you don't do thumbnails on weekends is going to be a huge problem for me, because the weekend is when I post 2 videos.
Shouldn't thumbs be done before then though? Like once you've planned your video, and know what you're going to title it, you can have it done on Thursday or Friday.

CraftersMagicYT

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Shouldn't thumbs be done before then though? Like once you've planned your video, and know what you're going to title it, you can have it done on Thursday or Friday.
true, and recently i've changed my schedual a bit :)[DOUBLEPOST=1454936312,1454936294][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and GREAT thumbnails!!!!!

Felsiop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
true, and recently i've changed my schedual a bit :)[DOUBLEPOST=1454936312,1454936294][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and GREAT thumbnails!!!!!
What happened to me man? Did you block me or what?

Redberd36

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Crafter, I had recently checked my forum posts, and I had saw that you were very interested in what I can provide you. I can make an exception for the weekends as long as you tell me beforehand so that I can make them.

-Redberd36

Redberd36

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
THIS IS AN UPDATED POST FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR THUMBNAILS FOR FREE

Hey everyone, I'm Redberd36. I've been making thumbnails for quite some time now, and they have been my favorite thing to do for a video. So here's a little run down of my most favorite works. All of my work will be done in English.

Here's way I'm conducting business

- You have to be able to state what you want on the thumbnail as clear as you can. (this will resolve some issues later)

- Send me the video/pictures of whatever video your doing so that I can accurately portray the value of it in the thumbnail.

- Have a good attitude when addressing me over emails about the thumbnail in question.

The most effective way of contacting me is through my Gmail account here- onepunchman130@gmail.com

Every thumbnail is free

Time it takes to make one- It really depends on what your wanting. It could range from 10 minutes to an hour of design work. If it's a series, I will personally make the assets needed for it, so that you may put in whatever you want in it.

I'm also opening a donations tab due to my current living situation, so be on the lookout for that!!!!

NOTE
: If you want the custom assets, you will need to have Photoshop downloaded, so you may use them.

work hours- Anytime after 3 pm

Sundays
are my break days, so don't ask me on those days.

!!!ONLY CONTACT ME AT THOSE TIMES!!!

MrWapk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want one for the division and one for the culling please?

Templates would be awesome!