Services Free Banners/Logo's

Hey, would love to have a logo for my channel made. Thank you for offering the service, appreciate it! :)
good luck on your portfolio

hey i wanted to request some outros and intros for my videos on my youtube channel. i got the layout for my outro just need someone to help put my videos in them cause i'm not all sure how to even do that.

my skype is wi1dace so just add me if you have it

• Your favorite/brand colors and patterns - black and red just like my avater pic here or something that'll fit my current banner's style.
  • If you have your own logo PM me it kinda dont have a logo other then this pic you see here that i made for myself, but if you can make me one that would be freaking great. :p

Hey everyone, sorry for taking so long. Just want you guys to know I will get around to doing them all, have been busy lately![DOUBLEPOST=1464463829,1464434404][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you don't mind, I'd like one in red and black/gray. If you could use the exact same color red as my logo that would be great!
Hey man, I've done it, have you got an email i can send it to?

Hey there! Um, if you're still doing so with this post, could I request a logo for my gaming channel? I'm starting Dark Souls, Mirror's Edge, and Super Mario Strikers as soon as I can finish making my intro and stuff. You can email me at Theonemehican18@gmail.com thank you if you take the time to respond and for doing free work for people, I'm sure they are all grateful as will I be.

hi can i have a banner and a logo
the banner can be cinematic with my name Shadowbane
i have no logo
can you make the logon 3D and with a superhero theme
i want the colors to be dark and intense
i will also credit you in the description
when you finish please email me it at ruksan2002@gmail.com

Back