Services Free Banners/Logo's

Lee Capel

Hey guys, kinda new here... I'm wanting to build a bit of a Portfolio of work so will be doing some free work.

If you're interested, I'll need:
  • Your favorite/brand colors and patterns
  • If you have your own logo PM me it

Last edited:
Awesome news. If you want to take a look at my channel and give me some ideas. I currently have created all my channel art but I could really use something fresh!

Colors - Seems most of my channels is dark/edgy
Logo - I dont currently have one but I would love something related to nursing and fitness.

Awesome news. If you want to take a look at my channel and give me some ideas. I currently have created all my channel art but I could really use something fresh!

Colors - Seems most of my channels is dark/edgy
Logo - I dont currently have one but I would love something related to nursing and fitness.
Working on it now :)

7GARdqa

Here's the logo might take me a bit longer to do the banner. I'll try get it done ASAP. I don't think i can post images so right click the thing above and click open in new tab.

Last edited:
Working on it now :)

7GARdqa

Here's the logo might take me a bit longer to do the banner. I'll try get it done ASAP. I don't think i can post images so right click the thing above and click open in new tab.

I like it. The idea is solid. I feel it could use the channel name underneath or something to that effect. Do you feel that takes away from the logo itself?

I like it. The idea is solid. I feel it could use the channel name underneath or something to that effect. Do you feel that takes away from the logo itself?
Sounds good to me! I'm glad you like it. I hope you get the concept behind it, as I feel its quite a unique logo so will hopefully make people remember it! Also are the colors okay in your opinion?

If you don't mind, I'd like one in red and black/gray. If you could use the exact same color red as my logo that would be great!

Hey would you mind making me a banner/logo?

Colours- I like reds and blues
Logo- I don't have one at the moment, but something minimal would be awesome.

Thanks for your time :)

If you could help me out with a logo that would be amazing :D

Color - purple, or any shade of blue. I like cool colors

Logo - I don't have anything specific in mind, but I play video games for my channel. Maybe something samus related or just abstract cool stuff?

Last edited:
Back