TaVRoS Evolve

Reaction score
I create professional looking banners and logos for smaller or big channels. The example i have is a banner and it is good but better will be given! The only price i ask for is a shoutout on your channel saying i am the creator of the banner and my youtube usename is given. My channel name is TaVRoS Evolve (for shoutout purposes) the image looks like there is alot of wasted space, this is needed for youtube minimum size and will knly be visable on a tv which alot of people dont look at banners on! THE INFORMATION ON THE BANNER ISNT MINE THE BIG NAME IS A YOUTUBE I CREATED IT FOR AND THE TWITTER IS ALSO THE YOUTUBERS! DONT MESSAGE THAT TWITTER ASKING FOR BANNERS!
Screenshot_2016-06-07-00-04-38.png

ExtoicGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Can u make me a banner that says ZombieScratcher and the background be Zombies on the right side and Destiny and and a Big Zombie with a chain saw and above say Keep Scratching and below say Subscribe for more and the color of the background red and say @Scratcherz and also if u could make the banner really good i would really like that and this is for my cousin so my email is purpleneonyt@gmail.com ill give you a shoutout this banner is for my cuz and he only had 3 subs so ill shout you out on my channel its IKillZombie

madison78

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking for a new banner, how would you like me to contact you about it?