First YouTube Ideas?

Hi, I'm Becca Rhoades. I've wanted to start a channel for literally ever and now I am taking the steps. I need help figuring out a first video. I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but I want it to catch eyes. Please help!

Well, a first video might be to say hello and say what your channel is all about. In my very humble opinion, maybe it's better to wait until you've accumlated some ideas for videos. Out of curiosity, what kind of channel is it going to be? It'll be easier for people to make some suggestions once we know what type of channel it is : )

Hi, I'm Becca Rhoades. I've wanted to start a channel for literally ever and now I am taking the steps. I need help figuring out a first video. I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but I want it to catch eyes. Please help!

How about a basic video that tells people what your channel is about...I haven't done that, but I should've... XD

Well, since it is your first video, it would only make sense to introduce yourself, and maybe share a little bit about your background and your goals for the channel. Since you said you want it to be eye catching, then you might want to include some landscapes, etc, or really buckle down on your editing so that it not only catches attention, but retains it also.

Depends on the style of channel you want. A good way to go though is probably a short vlog introducing yourself and what your channel is going to be about

My first video sucked lol, it was a rant of the new Powerpuff Girls and it was LOOOONG! ....but I guess you can film yourself doing something you really enjoy? Or maybe just rant like I did (and edit A LOT) about a topic

BTW: I can't see your channel thru the link

Back