First YouTube Ideas?

Becca Rhoades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Becca Rhoades. I've wanted to start a channel for literally ever and now I am taking the steps. I need help figuring out a first video. I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but I want it to catch eyes. Please help!

Hulio

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well, a first video might be to say hello and say what your channel is all about. In my very humble opinion, maybe it's better to wait until you've accumlated some ideas for videos. Out of curiosity, what kind of channel is it going to be? It'll be easier for people to make some suggestions once we know what type of channel it is : )

Becca Rhoades

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want it to be lifestyle/entertainment. It's kind of hard to choose until I do it.

MasterEth

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I'm Becca Rhoades. I've wanted to start a channel for literally ever and now I am taking the steps. I need help figuring out a first video. I know it doesn't have to be perfect, but I want it to catch eyes. Please help!
How about a basic video that tells people what your channel is about...I haven't done that, but I should've... XD

Reactions: Becca Rhoades

Dismal Bliss

www.BDRC.tv
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Well, since it is your first video, it would only make sense to introduce yourself, and maybe share a little bit about your background and your goals for the channel. Since you said you want it to be eye catching, then you might want to include some landscapes, etc, or really buckle down on your editing so that it not only catches attention, but retains it also.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
My advice is DONT talk about yourself. With no presence, no one will care. Make five or so videos of various popular topics and choose the strongest one to upload first

FrankenPixelGaming

Professional Introvert
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Depends on the style of channel you want. A good way to go though is probably a short vlog introducing yourself and what your channel is going to be about

AntoNeo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My first video sucked lol, it was a rant of the new Powerpuff Girls and it was LOOOONG! ....but I guess you can film yourself doing something you really enjoy? Or maybe just rant like I did (and edit A LOT) about a topic

BTW: I can't see your channel thru the link