First Official Video! Need Feedback!

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! Our group just released our first video and we are very proud of it. However, we still know that we can still approve from here so we would like any honest feedback if you can give us guys any Thanks!

Reactions: poogius

AARONAUTIX

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Jesus christ you put out some high quality stuff right there :D I have no points to critizise. Are you a network and do you use guests for it ? that's pretty neat.
So I just saw that it's your very first vid and I'm impressed :O You'll only need to keep making those vids and people will subscribe you like crazy !
I subbed too hope you can keep up the quality :D
See ya:)

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Jesus christ you put out some high quality stuff right there :D I have no points to critizise. Are you a network and do you use guests for it ? that's pretty neat.
So I just saw that it's your very first vid and I'm impressed :O You'll only need to keep making those vids and people will subscribe you like crazy !
I subbed too hope you can keep up the quality :D
See ya:)
Its our first video but we did do other videos like this before lol. In our group, we have 4 main members and then we have guests around them It's good because it will probably help both of our channels down the line. Thank you so much for the sub!

Jimmajabba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
Very entertaining video! Are you planning on doing multiplayer lets play stuff any time soon? i feel like you guys would mesh pretty well

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Very entertaining video! Are you planning on doing multiplayer lets play stuff any time soon? i feel like you guys would mesh pretty well
Yeah we have a few Co-op videos that will come out eventually. Its just easier to get everyone to record like this and its semi original stuff

Jimmajabba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer, Reviewer
what kinda games are you planning on playing dude?

Reactions: SauceOne

Humor Hub

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
what kinda games are you planning on playing dude?
All different types! Currently we are kindly limited to what we all have right now its mostly just basic things: Gmod, BF1, Mount Your Friends, L4D2 and several others.

Reactions: Jimmajabba