• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

First 100 subs, Introduction + Goals for 2016

LaxtrainHD

Hi Guys

I'm new here :) Fifa Content creator who has just hit his first 100 subs and over the moon about it :)

My goal for 2016 is mostly to continue enjoying youtube!! but ofcourse i would like subscribers to watch my content so a sub goal is to hit 1k subs! Hopefully I can find the right people on this forum to work with to increase my chances of getting there.

(A quick introduction about me and my channel)
I wanted to start youtube in 2013 but unfortunately didn't have the money to buy the essential equipment to make good quality content so my dream was almost instantly crushed.. HOWEVER! I made my channel in late 2015 and it is even more fun than I expected it to be!!

I make gaming video's mostly around Fifa, but I do enjoy the odd different game to play and I just kicked off the advertising my channel and in 3 days gained 50 subs which I believe is incredible!!

So if anyone out there would like to do a collab with me just drop me an inbox and I hope to game with some new people soon!!

Thanks for reading :) Have an amazing day ladies and gentlemen!

Congratulations for the 100 subs. My situation was same like yours as having no good recording equipment and neither higher graphics PC to play any Steam game. All the best for your 200 subs goal.

congrats on 100! its tough to get there but you did it and now it should be easier to keep going up as long as you work hard and be consistent! good luck!

Thanks guys!! I'd like to have a target of 2-3 subs per day until the 200 mark! today i've got 6 so it's looking promising!

Back