• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

whatthemukbang

Reaction score
I posted my first video on Aug 22. I just hit 100 Subs! I am learning more and more each day and I'm pretty proud of my progress so far.

I do Mukbangs (eating broadcast) mixed with a little storytime. It's a family friendly channel so it's safe to watch in front of your kiddos. I feature a bit of fast food mixed with delicious home cooked meals. I plan to add some cooking videos soon sharing great family recipes.

Your reviews and tips are welcomed.

Hope you all have an awesome day. Thank you for your support ❤

Kiwi Arcades

Reaction score
I posted my first video on Aug 22. I just hit 100 Subs! I am learning more and more each day and I'm pretty proud of my progress so far.

I do Mukbangs (eating broadcast) mixed with a little storytime. It's a family friendly channel so it's safe to watch in front of your kiddos. I feature a bit of fast food mixed with delicious home cooked meals. I plan to add some cooking videos soon sharing great family recipes.

Your reviews and tips are welcomed.

Hope you all have an awesome day. Thank you for your support ❤
Congrates! I've heard of mukbang. Interesting concept. I vlog about arcade games and I have just recently got 100 sub too. Don't forget to claim your custom URL

Reactions: Grmaleah

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That’s great congratulations on your first 100 subscribers!:)

Grmaleah

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Congratulations! What helped you get there? I’m at 32 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congrats, I checked your channel and I like the layout and the efforts you are putting in on your thumbnails keep it up...I think you have the potential to be a top youtuber in the Mukbangs niche

Reactions: Grmaleah

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep up the good work. :)