#Filmora

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Filmora is a very basic video editor program, super easy to understand and it is perfect if you are new to making videos.
It offers a wide but easy way for you to edit your video cut/effects/transition and much more.
I have been using Filmora for a long time now and i highly recommend it!
I have made a couple of videos using Filmora on my channel, so feel free to take a look.

But just couse it is easy it does not mean you wont have to put hours into your work.
Quality takes time.

Good luck and hope this helps!
Have an amazing day! :up2::up2:
Thanks. This is really good info. i appreciate it

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm back with another question:
I used Sony Vegas for a while and it had a "Disable resample" option. So my question is: Does filmora have a similar option? Does it do it automatically? How do i get rid of that shadow effect-ish thing in games?
Thanks.

Cvolton

I've Got It
Reaction score
I'm back with another question:
I used Sony Vegas for a while and it had a "Disable resample" option. So my question is: Does filmora have a similar option? Does it do it automatically? How do i get rid of that shadow effect-ish thing in games?
Thanks.
I believe Filmora doesn't have the resampling feature at all, so the shadow will never be a thing, however I don't have that editor on hand currently to check it out myself

Reactions: Hashtag10

Daisyah

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG I love love love Filmora. In my opinion it's one of the editors, I use it for all my videos and a lot of people compliment me on my editing skills.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I believe Filmora doesn't have the resampling feature at all, so the shadow will never be a thing, however I don't have that editor on hand currently to check it out myself
If that is so....that's great news. But i wanna be sure about it.
Thanks for your reply.