#Filmora

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys.
Just wanna know what's your opinion on Filmora? Have you try it? Is it good, Is it bad? And why?
Thanks. cheers guys.

TeddySmith

Reaction score
Filmora is what I use. It works well for me because my videos don't require a huge amount of production value. So simple and has cool lower 3rds and titles. Only bad thing is that it lacks alot of bells and whistles Vegas + After Effects has.

Reactions: Hashtag10

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I use Adobe Premiere, but have used Filmora in the past. It's wonderful for low level editing, like basic things without getting into animations or fancy graphics. I still have it to this day because it doesn't take a large toll on the computer like other programs do.

Brandon

VISUAL.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I wish I would've heard about Filmora when I was just starting out years ago on YT. I use Adobe Premiere now, but that software looks pretty great!

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I only heard about it recently and read a lot of good stuff about it. But, I am currently in search for free software only so Im not using it.

Hashtag10

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Filmora is what I use. It works well for me because my videos don't require a huge amount of production value. So simple and has cool lower 3rds and titles. Only bad thing is that it lacks alot of bells and whistles Vegas + After Effects has.
Would you recomend it? Does the price worth it?[DOUBLEPOST=1485688328,1485688141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use Adobe Premiere, but have used Filmora in the past. It's wonderful for low level editing, like basic things without getting into animations or fancy graphics. I still have it to this day because it doesn't take a large toll on the computer like other programs do.
I have a gaming channel? I would use it mainly for intros, outros and lower third. Would you recomend it?[DOUBLEPOST=1485688392][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only heard about it recently and read a lot of good stuff about it. But, I am currently in search for free software only so Im not using it.
Found any good free software?

SvenInMotion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Would you recomend it? Does the price worth it?[DOUBLEPOST=1485688328,1485688141][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a gaming channel? I would use it mainly for intros, outros and lower third. Would you recomend it?[DOUBLEPOST=1485688392][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally have Windows Media maker and Lightworks. Lightworks is really good and professional, havent tried it yet but has great reviews, check it out.

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Filmora is great for basic editing, tried it for some time - settled with hitfilm 4 express now though.

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It really does depend. Can you afford it because it is an expensive program? Do you really need some of those features? I only use it because I get it for free through my university.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Filmora is a very basic video editor program, super easy to understand and it is perfect if you are new to making videos.
It offers a wide but easy way for you to edit your video cut/effects/transition and much more.
I have been using Filmora for a long time now and i highly recommend it!
I have made a couple of videos using Filmora on my channel, so feel free to take a look.

But just couse it is easy it does not mean you wont have to put hours into your work.
Quality takes time.

Good luck and hope this helps!
Have an amazing day! :up2::up2: