Gaming FIFA Gaming Group

MikeRoMunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello All,

Been thinking about collabing with some fellow smaller YouTubers to play some FIFA online friendlies seasons. Would mainly be nice to get to know some other peeps that do the same as me and help each other out with tips and stuff and if it goes quite well then we can maybe move into some other, bigger bits.

My channel has only got 19 subs at the mo but I've got a fair amount of view, viewing time and only been doing it a couple of months.

I did have an idea for a mini YouTube FIFA league thing between smaller gaming channels, but let's just have some games and a laugh first!

If you're interested, reply to this thread or PM me.

Cheers

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi MikeRoMunch,
I have been meaning to collab with some YouTuber's that play certain games that I have.
It would be a complete pleasure to collab with you on Fifa 18.

My channel has 209 subscribers. and has a decent amount of views.
I play a variety of games such as Fifa, Call of duty, Mortal Kombat, Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and sometimes PC related games.

If you are interested in collaborating with me, by all means reply to this comment or email me

Business Email: BenEKay@hotmail.com

Reactions: MikeRoMunch

MikeRoMunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the response mate, just sent you an email!

OnyxYT

Reaction score
Hello All,

Been thinking about collabing with some fellow smaller YouTubers to play some FIFA online friendlies seasons. Would mainly be nice to get to know some other peeps that do the same as me and help each other out with tips and stuff and if it goes quite well then we can maybe move into some other, bigger bits.

My channel has only got 19 subs at the mo but I've got a fair amount of view, viewing time and only been doing it a couple of months.

I did have an idea for a mini YouTube FIFA league thing between smaller gaming channels, but let's just have some games and a laugh first!

Cheers
That sounds sick, been looking for FIFA collabs for a long time. Hmu on twitter @FatalOnyx Or email jrgamingyt01@gmail.com

Reactions: MikeRoMunch

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is this Ps4 or xbox? I'm game if it's xbox one

KrazyKidJ

Reaction score
Is this Ps4 or xbox? I'm game if it's xbox one
Same...add me on Xbox @maaskrab[DOUBLEPOST=1523143810,1523143767][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello All,

Cheers
I’m interested...you can email me @ jplatt774@gmail.com

Reactions: mikep4441

MikeRoMunch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sorry guys, only got a ps4 at the mo, but hopefully will pick up an Xbox One soonish!