Feedback please <3

Chicken Tendies

Since it is the new year i would love it if some people would look and some of our stuff and give us an honest critique because I want to better the experience on all fronts of the channel.

Thanks and
Love from the boys at Chicken Tendies<3

hey, I saw this on YT talk and thought that I would drop by and check it out. I'm going to give ya feedback. I'm still a small youtuber but I hope my insight can help.

I judge based on 3 aspects and a secret 4th one. 1. video quality, 2. audio quality, 3. content

1.video quality.your vlog does need some improvement but aside from that, I did like your personality, especially when your friend protected his egg XD. you do need more cuts and stuff, it does draw out at times so try to skip the boring parts.

2. now for audio. your audio is great during the gameplays but during your vlog...try to get something to fix the audio issue. ( audio is a big thing for me)
3. content. I'm loving your content bro, keep it up and post more vids! we could do a collab sometime if you like XD.
overall I give this a 3/10 below average. ill give ya props for trying, but unless you improve these, you're not going to grow.

Hello, How are you? I visit your channel and I think their was something little bit problem that actually fact for good feedback. At first you need to add attractive channel banner, logo or your branding profile pic that looks YouTube original channel. There was no social link on banner section and your channel about section, that really bad practice for Youtuber. YT hate this if you submit more detail information. If you put all detail about you and your channel then visitor more engage and trust you. So, improve your YouTube On-page seo factor.

Your channel needs some essential things:

1) A CHANNEL BANNER - YOUR CHANNEL WILL NOT SUCCEED WITHOUT ONE
2) A BETTER LOGO AND USERNAME - You do gaming and vlogs - when i saw your username I thought it was about chicken. If someone wants to find a gaming channel, they would never click on yours, because of the unappealing logo and irrelevant username.
3) A CHANNEL TRAILER - This should be about 30 seconds and tell viewers about your channel
4) ORGANIZE YOUR CHANNEL - Put some playlists on your channel page, so viewers the videos they want to see quickly and easily.

Best of luck <3

hey, I saw this on YT talk and thought that I would drop by and check it out. I'm going to give ya feedback. I'm still a small youtuber but I hope my insight can help.

I judge based on 3 aspects and a secret 4th one. 1. video quality, 2. audio quality, 3. content

1.video quality.your vlog does need some improvement but aside from that, I did like your personality, especially when your friend protected his egg XD. you do need more cuts and stuff, it does draw out at times so try to skip the boring parts.

2. now for audio. your audio is great during the gameplays but during your vlog...try to get something to fix the audio issue. ( audio is a big thing for me)
3. content. I'm loving your content bro, keep it up and post more vids! we could do a collab sometime if you like XD.
overall I give this a 3/10 below average. ill give ya props for trying, but unless you improve these, you're not going to grow.

I am fully aware of the vlog audio issues and I am working on a proper mic system going. And yes I totally up for a collaboration or something
Message me on discord
SneakyMace#8629

Back