Hello,
After receiving feedback on my first video, i have hopefully improved on that and have made the correct changes.

On my first video i was told to make my voice more clearer and fit with the same volume as the rest of the video, which i have hopefully done to the best of my ability. Additionally i have made my video more constructive with hopefully some sense to what is going on xD

I am looking for:
More feedback!!! And general tips because i am new to this game!

Thanks, Matt

Normally I extremely dislike the news/story driven vlog'ers who dont show their face or anything for the audience to know who is talking to us. But the constant flipping back and forth from a videogame to your story is a huge win. especially seeing as it stays with the same game so we dont get confused. (( I would like to see you doing some sort of exploit or glitch in the game that looks strange or something extremely silly. ))

Set up and idea seems fine. Earlier vids have some audio volume randomness but it wasnt as bad in your newest vid.

Some areas of improvement
-Overall pace of the video: Perhaps you could just give me the short version instead of making me watch some cow who thinks she got rap'd retell the story. Summarize and use ridiculous quotes from the cow
Example: *2:49* "He possessed my body"
By letting the cow or whatever video your showing, spend more time in your video than you. THEY control your pace not you.

Talk louder.
Just because your midlevel speaking is working and we can hear everything clearly - it still sounds like your using your inside voice. However depending on where you live this could complicate your recording schedule.

Overall I dont see much wrong with your brand here, just a bit of pace tweak, small audio balance. & keep at it

Normally I extremely dislike the news/story driven vlog'ers who dont show their face or anything for the audience to know who is talking to us. But the constant flipping back and forth from a videogame to your story is a huge win. especially seeing as it stays with the same game so we dont get confused. (( I would like to see you doing some sort of exploit or glitch in the game that looks strange or something extremely silly. ))

Set up and idea seems fine. Earlier vids have some audio volume randomness but it wasnt as bad in your newest vid.

Some areas of improvement
-Overall pace of the video: Perhaps you could just give me the short version instead of making me watch some cow who thinks she got rap'd retell the story. Summarize and use ridiculous quotes from the cow
Example: *2:49* "He possessed my body"
By letting the cow or whatever video your showing, spend more time in your video than you. THEY control your pace not you.

Talk louder.
Just because your midlevel speaking is working and we can hear everything clearly - it still sounds like your using your inside voice. However depending on where you live this could complicate your recording schedule.

Overall I dont see much wrong with your brand here, just a bit of pace tweak, small audio balance. & keep at it
Buddy thank you, i absolutely see your point when i watch it back, and i have been using my inside voice but am gonna try to find a good time to just explode with energy, if you get what i mean. Additionally i see your point with the pace off the video, and i agree i will start suming it up and then give little quotes to add to my point as it will keep my video more lively.

Thanks, Matt

*quick note* I am looking to find a cheap funny game to play :p

*quick note* I am looking to find a cheap funny game to play :p
Huurrr

You could play like superman 64 off an emulator or something! haha... Ah id die xD
I quit console gaming last year but I remember on my xbox those "free with gold" games were almost always terrible and laughable.

Just go to game stop and buy movie related games: Spider-man, lord of the rings, ect ect... or watch reviews of terrible games

never even thought of you playing bad games lmao great idea!

sup bro! I left a comment with some advice on your latest video! I think you should go check it out

sup bro! I left a comment with some advice on your latest video! I think you should go check it out
If i was the OP id be upset.

I feel its in bad taste to speak off topic.

the topic here on yttalk is for feedback
The topic in the comment section is to discuss the video.

Huurrr

You could play like superman 64 off an emulator or something! haha... Ah id die xD
I quit console gaming last year but I remember on my xbox those "free with gold" games were almost always terrible and laughable.

Just go to game stop and buy movie related games: Spider-man, lord of the rings, ect ect... or watch reviews of terrible games

never even thought of you playing bad games lmao great idea!
Yeah thats the plan once im feeling better im gonna run down to my local shop :D xD[DOUBLEPOST=1472845056,1472844233][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you very much bro

Back