Feedback on my recent solo videos?

Jtpetch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So, I'm starting to do more solo videos, as the person I usually record with hasn't had time to record in a while (also because I'd just like to put out more videos than we were before), and I'm worried that my solo videos are too boring.

My most recent video ("Housekeeping") I'd say is a good representation of what I'm currently like in solo videos, and my current video/audio quality.
There's some parts that amuse me, but for the most part, I feel like I'm a lot more boring in solo videos.
I'm also not receiving many views at all (which could be for a number of reasons, though), 20 views on a 6 day old video, with 53 subscribers.

Sooo, I'm here, asking you folks for feedback, and what you'd maybe like to see more/less of in my videos!
Pretty much the only things I can't change/work on right now are the video quality (which will be changing in fall once I overhaul my PC build, though. Aging, budget GPU/CPU :/), and audio quality.
Otherwise, I'm completely open to suggestions, and would greatly appreciate any feedback you folks have!
Thank you!

Last edited: