Channel Type
Reviewer
You guys don't talk in your videos?

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You guys don't talk in your videos?
We are firstly thinking to aim for 50 subs or more before we do actual commentry. But for now we have a small talk in the intro of our latest two vids.

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you need to add something...maybe commentary would help? They seem bland. Your avi seems bland, too, honestly. Like every other gaming youtuber out there. Try to actively make yourself different, that's how you'll get videos.

Reactions: newage

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think you need to add something...maybe commentary would help? They seem bland. Your avi seems bland, too, honestly. Like every other gaming youtuber out there. Try to actively make yourself different, that's how you'll get videos.
I understand what you are saying, but we are still busy with school work and other things and we don't have the actual time to do commentary yet until we know our channel is going to increase in views. "Your avi seems bland". Can you elaborate that further..?

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I understand what you are saying, but we are still busy with school work and other things and we don't have the actual time to do commentary yet until we know our channel is going to increase in views. "Your avi seems bland". Can you elaborate that further..?
I understand that, completely. But if you can't devote as much time into something, it's better to not to it at all if you're gonna half do it. You know? Your avatar seems boring, it's text, like every other gaming channel out there. Check my channel for example, I have text in my avatar, yes, but I have an intriguing picture that tells what my channels about.

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand that, completely. But if you can't devote as much time into something, it's better to not to it at all if you're gonna half do it. You know? Your avatar seems boring, it's text, like every other gaming channel out there. Check my channel for example, I have text in my avatar, yes, but I have an intriguing picture that tells what my channels about.
Regarding my logo, according to a user with an opposite opinion to you he said "Hi BinateGaming! Nice to have you! I really like how you or whoever did your logo has done it, it's pretty neat and "cool let's player-y" haha".....

Meghan Alex

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Regarding my logo, according to a user with an opposite opinion to you he said "Hi BinateGaming! Nice to have you! I really like how you or whoever did your logo has done it, it's pretty neat and "cool let's player-y" haha".....
Again, it's all opinion. To someone outside of the let's play community, it's bland, because it looks like every other let's players logo. To someone in the community, they may think differently. But hey, just my opinion.

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey-yo peeps thanks for taking your time to read my post.
BinateGaming is a two man collab channel and we create gameplays for Minecraft and GTA V.
So far two videos are uploaded to this new channel and I would like feedback from it.

channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pZ5Oevukyt4Aj6ke4ZAxg

Thanks guys!!
Your logo is okay but maybe an other banner ? (my opinion)
Thumbnails are also okay :)
Maybe also an other intro ?
You could also use some background music :)

BinateGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your logo is okay but maybe an other banner ? (my opinion)
Thumbnails are also okay :)
Maybe also an other intro ?
You could also use some background music :)
Same, I was thinking to change the banner some time soon. Tbh, I don't actually have a proper intro, we are trying to be unique by having the video started without some intro. The only intro i would use would have to be something minimalist. I did have background music but from watching the video, we could barely hear it XD will use the background music louder in our future uploads.
Anyways HyDraid, Thanks for the feedback!!