Feedback about my channel

CandyPhantom

"Random" is my second name
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What are your thoughts and advices on how I could improve my channel?

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think having a banner would be helpful. Also, an about page.

Hellolabgroup

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would start by making a banner that is designed to be cohesive with your avatar. Make a channel trailer (i know, i know, I'm still working on mine >_<) and I would include the game name in the title of every video so people know what it is before they click. I would also recommend upping the text font on the thumbnails a bit! I hope that helps a bit ^_^

Sarah&Fam

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Ranter, Reviewer, Other
Channel art is absolutely necessary! I would start on that. Also I would think about adding more to your page description.. . Then I would figure out a branding (you may already have I just took a quick glance. I may have used catchier titles and descriptions. Also using tags help a ton.. and sometimes using all caps in a title helps as well

iMSaiyan

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So you need a banner like everyone else said here. You need to create your channel to be your brand. Thumbnails can use work and audio can also use work. It seems you are whispering? Or like talking to yourself - Try to be louder like you are actually talking to the people who's watching you.

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think having a banner would be helpful. Also, an about page.
I would start by making a banner that is designed to be cohesive with your avatar. Make a channel trailer (i know, i know, I'm still working on mine >_<) and I would include the game name in the title of every video so people know what it is before they click. I would also recommend upping the text font on the thumbnails a bit! I hope that helps a bit ^_^
Channel art is absolutely necessary! I would start on that. Also I would think about adding more to your page description.. . Then I would figure out a branding (you may already have I just took a quick glance. I may have used catchier titles and descriptions. Also using tags help a ton.. and sometimes using all caps in a title helps as well
So you need a banner like everyone else said here. You need to create your channel to be your brand. Thumbnails can use work and audio can also use work. It seems you are whispering? Or like talking to yourself - Try to be louder like you are actually talking to the people who's watching you.
Thank you! I'll improve those issues

ThreeProng

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What they said about thumbnails is correct and I see you've already fixed the name and about page issue. A banner is crucial as it goes a long way between differentiating you from a casual account and an actual youtuber when people view your page. Also this isn't something you have to do as you should just make videos on whatever you enjoy doing but playing more relevant games would be a good way to gain some exposure. If you're having trouble with thumbnail font i highly recommend dafont.com and Photoshop CS6 for thumbnails. You should try spend at least a solid 30mins-1hr on each thumbnail if you want to ensure its good quality. Check out pages like jacksepticeye and such for gaming thumbnail examples. Also get rid of the "~" in your titles something about it is just a huge turnoff in my opinion. If any of this sounds mean I don't mean it that way, just trying to help you out.

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What they said about thumbnails is correct and I see you've already fixed the name and about page issue. A banner is crucial as it goes a long way between differentiating you from a casual account and an actual youtuber when people view your page. Also this isn't something you have to do as you should just make videos on whatever you enjoy doing but playing more relevant games would be a good way to gain some exposure. If you're having trouble with thumbnail font i highly recommend dafont.com and Photoshop CS6 for thumbnails. You should try spend at least a solid 30mins-1hr on each thumbnail if you want to ensure its good quality. Check out pages like jacksepticeye and such for gaming thumbnail examples. Also get rid of the "~" in your titles something about it is just a huge turnoff in my opinion. If any of this sounds mean I don't mean it that way, just trying to help you out.
Thank you for your opinion. I'll check out how other gaming channels make their thumbnails. It's fine, I am looking for feedback afterall :)

Zaeehh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the others said a banner and about page is essential for a youtube channel. Also can you lower the game volume a little?

CandyPhantom

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the others said a banner and about page is essential for a youtube channel. Also can you lower the game volume a little?
I'm working on that banner. I didn't know that it was too loud, I'll lower the game sounds next time. Thank you for the feedback!