Channel Type
Youtuber
what is your favorite music when uploading your gameplay

Rails2Revolution

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Favourite music to listen to while uploading?

Let me get the list...

*Unrolls endless scroll*

cont.

Actually though, if you're asking in search of new music to listen to, I can't guarantee my tastes will align with yours but right now I'm hung up on Destiny Potato, Architects, The Paper Kites, Periphery, Big Scary, Being as An Ocean, Blue Stahli, Down & Dirty, Eels, Hacktivist, Have a Nice Life, Daniel Powter, Tal Bachman, Kate Miller, Make Me Famous, Monuments, Nothing More, Northlane, Polyphia or Cloudkicker when I don't want to think and want some instrumental, Sia... yes, Sunrise Skater Kids for the lols, Twenty One Pilots although I think they used to be so much more genuine earlier on, Worthwhile, The After Image, Abnormal Thought Patterns, 12 Stones, Against The Current, Boats Against The Current, Bring Me The Horizon, Dan Deacon, James Bay, Pvris, Sevendust, Step Zero,,,,,,,,,

and uh.. yus I think I shall stop talking now. yis.

Last edited:
Reactions: MattyGreen

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Favourite music to listen to while uploading?

Let me get the list...

*Unrolls endless scroll*

cont.

Actually though, if you're asking in search of new music to listen to, I can't guarantee my tastes will align with yours but right now I'm hung up on Destiny Potato, Architects, The Paper Kites, Periphery, Big Scary, Being as An Ocean, Blue Stahli, Down & Dirty, Eels, Hacktivist, Have a Nice Life, Daniel Powter, Tal Bachman, Kate Miller, Make Me Famous, Monuments, Nothing More, Northlane, Polyphia or Cloudkicker when I don't want to think and want some instrumental, Sia... yes, Sunrise Skater Kids for the lols, Twenty One Pilots although I think they used to be so much more genuine earlier on, Worthwhile, The After Image, Abnormal Thought Patterns, 12 Stones, Against The Current, Boats Against The Current, Bring Me The Horizon, Dan Deacon, James Bay, Pvris, Sevendust, Step Zero,,,,,,,,,

and uh.. yus I think I shall stop talking now. yis.
Awesome taste in music!

For me mostly alternative and metal, too many to list!

Reactions: Rails2Revolution

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Cheers mate!

Love your channel by the way. The wallpaper backdrop is really growing on me. Feels like if Ray William Johnson was into bands.

Congrats on 100 subs!
Thanks so much, really means a lot! :)