FuzzyHead

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If they’re targetting you, then it’s likely that they’re also targeting other channels too. I don’t produce music, but I do record & upload nature recordings & the same thing happens to my channel from time to time. As you’ve contested the claims, my advice would be to just wait, it’s a pain I know, but if your counterclaim is successful, then YT will reimburse you (the ad money made during the 30 day wait period) so you won’t have lost anything.

Also, I have found that most of these copyright scammers channels have a relatively short shelf life & get closed down, & normally it’s before the 30 day response period is up .. so that’s good.

JerryDerryberry

Reaction score
If they’re targetting you, then it’s likely that they’re also targeting other channels too. I don’t produce music, but I do record & upload nature recordings & the same thing happens to my channel from time to time. As you’ve contested the claims, my advice would be to just wait, it’s a pain I know, but if your counterclaim is successful, then YT will reimburse you (the ad money made during the 30 day wait period) so you won’t have lost anything.

Also, I have found that most of these copyright scammers channels have a relatively short shelf life & get closed down, & normally it’s before the 30 day response period is up .. so that’s good.

Thanks, I will keep it in my mind. If you are a high school or college student with limited time to do your homework and are seeking for online writers to help you, please visit https://studyclerk.com/pay-someone-to-do-my-homework This service assists you in completing your assignment on time, and you may hire a writer to accomplish your homework ahead of schedule.
Thanks, I will keep it in my mind.

blumsofa

Reaction score
Using Foreshadowing in Your Writing
Foreshadowing can create anticipation and build tension in a story, providing http://essaywriter.org/write-my-paper-for-me hints and clues about what's to come. Writers should use foreshadowing sparingly and subtly, and avoid giving away major plot points too early.