Which is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Hi everyone !!
if you don't know me, my name is Linda and I LOVE the sims :)
I do a lot of the sims videos on my channel and I love meeting other simmers and I didn't find a thread that was only about the sims so I thought I would create it !

Here we can talk about the sims, share our videos and get to know each other :) !!

Hope to hear from all of you :)

Hi everyone !!
I do a lot of the sims videos on my channel and I love meeting other simmers and I didn't find a thread that was only about the sims so I thought I would create it !

Here we can talk about the sims, share our videos and get to know each other :) !!

I love the sims so freaking much! I'd have to say the sims 2 was the best, bc the originals sims lacked things. the sims 3 was pretty ok but didn't give me the same feel as 2 and the sims 4 was trash in my opinion lol! and not to mention of my my favorite youtubers played a whole sims 2 series and i fell in love with the game..

I love the sims so freaking much! I'd have to say the sims 2 was the best, bc the originals sims lacked things. the sims 3 was pretty ok but didn't give me the same feel as 2 and the sims 4 was trash in my opinion lol! and not to mention of my my favorite youtubers played a whole sims 2 series and i fell in love with the game..
Hi there :) !! Thanks for stopping by !! I totally agree actually. I liked the sims 3 more than any other sims game and really feel like the sims 4 has taken a major step back even though everything is so much more "realistic". Who is your favorite simmers on youtube?? :)

Hi there :) !! Thanks for stopping by !! I totally agree actually. I liked the sims 3 more than any other sims game and really feel like the sims 4 has taken a major step back even though everything is so much more "realistic". Who is your favorite simmers on youtube?? :)
You've probably never heard of him but the way he played The Sims 2 and turned it into like a little TV show series thing was so cool and I feel right at home watching him. His Channel name is bonecanoe86

Hi everyone !!

OMG YAY!! Another simmer :) I just checked out your channel and im so excited to see all your sims videos lol. My channel is kind of a mix but i have a current sims lp going.

Back