• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone !!
if you don't know me, my name is Linda and I LOVE the sims :)
I do a lot of the sims videos on my channel and I love meeting other simmers and I didn't find a thread that was only about the sims so I thought I would create it !

Here we can talk about the sims, share our videos and get to know each other :) !!

Hope to hear from all of you :)

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone !!
I do a lot of the sims videos on my channel and I love meeting other simmers and I didn't find a thread that was only about the sims so I thought I would create it !

Here we can talk about the sims, share our videos and get to know each other :) !!

I love the sims so freaking much! I'd have to say the sims 2 was the best, bc the originals sims lacked things. the sims 3 was pretty ok but didn't give me the same feel as 2 and the sims 4 was trash in my opinion lol! and not to mention of my my favorite youtubers played a whole sims 2 series and i fell in love with the game..

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the sims so freaking much! I'd have to say the sims 2 was the best, bc the originals sims lacked things. the sims 3 was pretty ok but didn't give me the same feel as 2 and the sims 4 was trash in my opinion lol! and not to mention of my my favorite youtubers played a whole sims 2 series and i fell in love with the game..
Hi there :) !! Thanks for stopping by !! I totally agree actually. I liked the sims 3 more than any other sims game and really feel like the sims 4 has taken a major step back even though everything is so much more "realistic". Who is your favorite simmers on youtube?? :)

Reactions: Olija

Olija

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi there :) !! Thanks for stopping by !! I totally agree actually. I liked the sims 3 more than any other sims game and really feel like the sims 4 has taken a major step back even though everything is so much more "realistic". Who is your favorite simmers on youtube?? :)
You've probably never heard of him but the way he played The Sims 2 and turned it into like a little TV show series thing was so cool and I feel right at home watching him. His Channel name is bonecanoe86

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You've probably never heard of him but the way he played The Sims 2 and turned it into like a little TV show series thing was so cool and I feel right at home watching him. His Channel name is bonecanoe86
I will check him out :) !! I love discovering new youtubers :)

Reactions: Olija

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone !!

OMG YAY!! Another simmer :) I just checked out your channel and im so excited to see all your sims videos lol. My channel is kind of a mix but i have a current sims lp going.

Scandinavian Freckles

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OMG YAY!! Another simmer :) I just checked out your channel and im so excited to see all your sims videos lol. My channel is kind of a mix but i have a current sims lp going.
Thank you so much :) That makes me really happy !! I use my channel as a mix as well, I will check yours out as well because I love the sims lp :)

Reactions: KantoGaming