Gaming EPIC Gaming PC Groups/Collabs

Jeiyro

I need a group, I solid gaming group, that can be able to upload funny moments or vids with each other.

- No age required, just be mature enough to handle stuff
- No time required, but I prefer PST, we can fix the timezone differences if any

Games
- GMod
- CS:GO
- Overwatch
- Dead By Daylight

Hello,
Im am daniela i am 14 and very interested in your group, i have 196 subs, a great mic and also i have skype, sadly i only have one of the games you require and thar is garrys mod hopefully that does the job. I look foward to hearing from you. You can contact me by skype: thegam3rs_youtube or email: dromaguera13@gmail.com

Hey what's up I'm chase I have Overwatch and gmod (with hamachi) and I'm interested in joining your group. I'm made my own post about making a group please check it out.

I need a group, I solid gaming group, that can be able to upload funny moments or vids with each other.

- No time required, but I prefer PST, we can fix the timezone differences if any

Games
- GMod
- Overwatch
- Dead By Daylight
gmod collab?

Games
- GMod
- Overwatch
- Dead By Daylight
looking too collab i have csgo and gmod and overwatch , get back too me as soon as you can !

Games
- GMod
- Overwatch
- Dead By Daylight
hey jeiyro , im currently a gaming channel and have had old channels in the past with 200+subs , im currently looking for someone to play overwatch,gmod and cs with ? skype is mattpplays if interested

Back