Editing software on A Kids Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafij Rahman Rohan

Be Yourself
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you can try out filmora.It's an awesome video editor, easy to use interface & with lots of effects.So it will be best for a kids channel, you can easily edit awesome videos using this video editor.If we talk about the pricing you can get filmora for 1 year/1 PC at $39.99/Year.But if you want to purchase for lifetime you can purchase it for Lifetime/1 PC at $59.99, so I think if want to upgrade your video editor this will be a great investment :)

Last edited:

Ky Lives

Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
You definitely don't want to use after effects without premiere pro. Premiere pro is my favourite for simple edits. You can get it on a monthly plan. I'd say if you don't want to upgrade to serious software and you're happy working in movie maker, just wait until you're ready to move up.

Reactions: CelyD87

CelyD87

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh honey magic wand is magic! It's on photoshop removes unwanted images/backgrounds. I'm going to sign up tonight I could have sworn it was more expensive. How do you like it so far? The layers are more confusing than PicMonkey which is what I use but photoshop is the best of the market for editing. I focus a lot on learning but it's time to upload consistently now.. there seriously needs to be more time in the day! Lol
Oh! You mean the tool magic wand haha yeah I use that on photoshop. It's actually pretty easy to learn, I love it! Since picmonkey doesn't have that option. But I still use a combination of picmonkey since I haven't fully gotten used to photoshop. Yeah $10 is not bad... go for it

I wish I would have learned more before starting hehe I did the opposite. I started without knowing anything.. didn't even edit my first video lol. Now I look back at them and it's kind of embarrassing so I had to delete some. Because of that I have also had to change the channel name twice and profile image a few times. However, I have been uploading consistently once a week for 4 months. It's good you are learning before doing So you don't have to be making all these changes.[DOUBLEPOST=1482346493,1482344377][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you can try out filmora.It's an awesome video editor, easy to use interface & with lots of effects.So it will be best for a kids channel, you can easily edit awesome videos using this video editor.If we talk about the pricing you can get filmora for 1 year/1 PC at $39.99/Year.But if you want to purchase for lifetime you can purchase it for Lifetime/1 PC at $59.99, so I think if want to upgrade your video editor this will be a great investment :)
Thanks for the info, I will check it out and see how it works.[DOUBLEPOST=1482353770][/DOUBLEPOST]
You definitely don't want to use after effects without premiere pro. Premiere pro is my favourite for simple edits. You can get it on a monthly plan. I'd say if you don't want to upgrade to serious software and you're happy working in movie maker, just wait until you're ready to move up.
I'm definitely ready to try something that offers more than movie maker. How much is it for the monthly plan? I'm already paying for photoshop so I'm curious to see if it will fit my budget.

pouchkids

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends on what you want to do, learning curve and if you need a lot of effects etc. If you are happy with what you have so far no need to invest in new software, use your free/low cost resources. If you want something more professional I suggest Final Cut Pro or Premiere.

Status
Not open for further replies.