drumPete - Drumming videos!

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey guys! I'm kind of new here in the forums, just purchased my first VIP package. But let's get to the point!

I'm posting drumming videos, mostly covers for songs I personally like, but also shots from my band's gigs or just practicing my own material. I have also created one "Tribute" video, which is a combination of different songs.

I started filming myself playing because I wanted to see my "weak spots", those what are difficult to notice on the run. Then I thought, why shouldn't I upload my vids to internet where other musicians could give me those tips. So, my main point for uploading videos to youtube is to get comments from others, maybe something which could help me getting better. Of course I like it when people subscribe my channel and also see how many people are watching my clips, who wouldn't? :)

So, If you are interested to check my channel and videos and even better, leave me a comment, I would appreciate it. Link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8kMzYEdaaRPipLU1vf48g

Cheers!

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Just uploaded new video, a drum cover of Slipknot's Wait and Bleed. Watch and leave a comment :)

Last edited:

Boredom Killers

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Briliant playing! I play all sorts of instruments, but rums was where it all began! Your doing a great job with these covers - brilliant production and I cant really suggest anything because its already great quality content. Instant subscriber here!

Also. Gojira.

Reactions: PetteriHorn

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Briliant playing! I play all sorts of instruments, but rums was where it all began! Your doing a great job with these covers - brilliant production and I cant really suggest anything because its already great quality content. Instant subscriber here!

Also. Gojira.
Thank you, really appreciate it! And thanks for subscribing too :) I always try make the next one little better, but it's great to hear people like it already.

And, Gojira notified ;)

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Not so many replies yet, but let's keep on going! This next one is from the band here in Finland, its called Sayocean. Hope you like it and please leave a note :)

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Today we launched our new EP called "Painajaisen Käsikirjoittaja" (in english, scriptwriter of nightmares), and it is available in Spotify, iTunes and Deezer.
https://open.spotify.com/album/0olSREf06GJGMsWGQSirbw

Later today, we will launch also a music video for same titled song. You can get into it already, by checking this drum play trough video from the music video shootings:

Yes, our music is in Finnish, but hope you like it anyway :)[DOUBLEPOST=1456820224,1456744756][/DOUBLEPOST]See the new music video!

PetteriHorn

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm so excited about this new album Elokuutio from Finnish band Stam1na, so I covered one song from it. This is called Kuudet Raamit. Hope you like it :)