Dropbox To Youtube

Do you think a tool that automatically uploads your videos from drop box to youtube is useful ?

• yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

theh2h

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I am working on a tool that helps in video uploading. The idea is simple, drop the video in a Dropbox folder and it will be uploaded to Youtube. How useful do you think this will be ?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
zero useful. You really want to set the tags, description, title, and all the other setting before you click publish. otherwise it will publish a video with no seo. you can add that afterwards but thats not great as it takes a while to get reindexed for search i think. It would a good idea for non branded personal channels for people that don't care about above

Reactions: zhkopec

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I like to use dropbox to share files, but I don't think I'd upload finished YouTube videos from Dropbox unless there was a super easy text file format I could use that would fill out the description / tags / titles / thumbnail / etc. in one file. That would be convenient because YouTube's video management forms are kind of annoying.

Reactions: zhkopec

DougHewsonYT

Reaction score
If you did upload from Dropbox, you could have it set to be Private until you can go into YT to update the metadata. You would never want it to just go live right away.