Doing youtube while going to school?

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, so you know school has started for some of us (so much fun :/). Either high school or college. So I just wanted to know how do you find the time to still crank out quality content? I'm finally going back to college (video production, film maker) and I just wanted some tips and tricks on how you still can post great content. Thanks

MattyGreen

Music and Mess...
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I'm getting a laptop so I can edit during lunch and break times. My advice is whenever you get a spare 30 minutes or whatever amount of time, do YouTube stuff :)

Reactions: AllenSae

HyDraid

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey guys, so you know school has started for some of us (so much fun :/). Either high school or college. So I just wanted to know how do you find the time to still crank out quality content? I'm finally going back to college (video production, film maker) and I just wanted some tips and tricks on how you still can post great content. Thanks
Well, I need to school within 2 weeks but I will still work everyday for YouTube, I just do some stuff for school then I Record / edit a little , next day again some stuff for school then you edit again a little and whithin 2 - 3 days I have a good quality video for my channel + still worked for school.
Some days I just work some more for school but then I just interact more with my viewers instead of making a video because I don't have lots of time that certain day.

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the feedback. I'll have to keep that in mind . Thanks alot !!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

AllenSae

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm getting a laptop so I can edit during lunch and break times. My advice is whenever you get a spare 30 minutes or whatever amount of time, do YouTube stuff :)
That's so smart. I'll definitely have to do that!!! Thanks for your feedback.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattyGreen

Flash Cake

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
When I was at college, I simply devoted a lot of free time into YouTube. My editing style is pretty intensive so I don't always have a lot of spare time outside of video production. Fortunately I enjoy it and i don't see it as a problem. I just watch a lot less movies then I would like to.

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I've moved this to the strategy/technique advice forum.^^

KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Don't want to sound like a parent but my advise would be to focus on your study first, maximize the result so that you can be succesful at finding a job you love. It's like youtube, difficult to get started.
Youtube is cool but it will most probably always be a hobby. Bringing your laptop to school, edit when you have a tiny break is maybe a big distraction?