Dog channel here looking for feedbacks!

Sleazoid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey there!
Well, i'm making some changes to my channel and i'd like to get some advices and feedbacks.

What do you think about the channel art? Should i keep it like this or should i use this one: 12027623_766828980129893_5951279571566737344_n.png ?
Do you think the tags are ok? Too much tags maybe?
Well, every feedback/advice is welcome (and i know i should upload more often :p ). :up2:

FurryNomNoms

Deadpan Overlord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your art is good I don't think it needs changing anytime soon. We can't see tags in videos anymore. Camera a little shaky, but overall the videos are cute. Yes upload more and on a schedule people are subbed for a reason lol.

Reactions: Sleazoid

Sleazoid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Yup i know about the shaky videos. Tbh, i just made this channel for fun and didn't really planned to upload good quality videos. I just used some old footages available on my computer and made these videos. My next videos will be wayyyy less shaky. I will upload more often. ;)
Thanks for the feedback anyway.

I'm looking for more advices/feedbacks, don't be shy guys! :p

Lordwindowlicker

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I like the art, and the color scheme works well for you. I'd only upgrade the image to fit him as he grows, perhaps. But the theme is perfect for your channel.

BaturPlays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Art and intro is so pretty, I'm sure your channel will grow fast if you upload more!

Sleazoid

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Awesome, thanks for your feedback guys! This is motivating me. I'll upload more videos soon because yeah, it's a bit empty right now.