Does anyone use the EPOXY app ?

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good day gents, I was wondering if anyone is using the EPOXY app.
It looks nice and tidy, and you can have 4 major spaces in one and reply faster but is there more then just reply and just post pictures ?
If anyone has some experience I would be really thankful if you would share it with me.
Have a great Sunday.

Seroths

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Well I use it everyday, there is an Autopost to facebook feature and I love the make a meme or a clip from video feature.
Making a GIF, a small clip for instagram or vine is very easy. You have also a fan leaderboard. Useful for some shoutout or gift !

Reactions: xandru8

xandru8

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well I use it everyday, there is an Autopost to facebook feature and I love the make a meme or a clip from video feature.
Making a GIF, a small clip for instagram or vine is very easy. You have also a fan leaderboard. Useful for some shoutout or gift !
TEACH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol, .... but seriously can you teach me your experience ?

I was looking in to making little snippets of videos for FB and twitter but did not really understand it .... maybe now that I have some more time I will get into it again

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's pretty cool. I can check if anyone posted on my videos, liked my Instagram or re-tweeted me all on one app. And yeah, I can also send pics to all of them, though to be honest, Instagram does the same thing.

nates272

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Well I use it everyday. I like it very much.

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
It's just a way to check all your stats on all your social media, all in one app without wasting time checking your facebook, checking your youtube, etc. Or you can send a pic, meme or video to all of them at once instead of doing it one by one. Nothing major, really. Just quick convenience.

DecemberDragon

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You can make memes and clips. Also it uploads to your pages as soon as your video finishes processing. Which is great. Easy way to keep all your social media their instead of multiple tabs. Making a short clip so your viewers are more interested is even better.