I sleep about 4-5 hours a night. ^^ It's been like that for years (long before YouTube), so I'm used to sleeping less.

I will say that my sleeping has changed since I've started sleeping less. I used to be a super light sleeper when I had 9+ hours of sleep, but now I sleep like a rock for all 4 hours lol. :p
I like your channel[DOUBLEPOST=1473518846,1473518812][/DOUBLEPOST]
If I get any less than 9 hours of sleep my brain goes "NOPE" and I hate the world and myself - that's no fun :confused:
you and me both! lol

I definitely try for 8 hours a night. I tend to upload 1-2 videos per week, and all of the content is already filmed so its just the editing I need to crack on with, so it doesn't take up too much of my time. What does though is my subs feed and watching their content (I follow a lot of daily vloggers, ok? haha)

Between doing the activity and filming, making/editing videos, and advertising in addition to work, school, and family duties, how many hours are you sleeping every night (or day)?

I'd say about 6-8 hours. Sometimes less, but that's mostly my fault since I stay up really late. I try and edit/record on weekends when I'm free so that the rest of the week I don't have to worry about anything else aside from school and other responsibilities. I'm a full time student so I don't really have downtime up until Friday. It's not an impossible task, but you do have to adapt to your schedule.

I do a vid pretty much everyday but I upload at night while I sleep and edit before bed. If I know I'm going to be busy all week. i try to pre recorded :) I'm sure youtubers sleep haha

i have to get 7 hours the least! I'm scared of eye bags

Lol. Cucumbers! But I know what you're saying. Get some rest. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1473572284,1473572154][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do a vid pretty much everyday but I upload at night while I sleep and edit before bed. If I know I'm going to be busy all week. i try to pre recorded :) I'm sure youtubers sleep haha

You are dedicated and disciplined! Nicely done.[DOUBLEPOST=1473572360][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd say about 6-8 hours. Sometimes less, but that's mostly my fault since I stay up really late. I try and edit/record on weekends when I'm free so that the rest of the week I don't have to worry about anything else aside from school and other responsibilities. I'm a full time student so I don't really have downtime up until Friday. It's not an impossible task, but you do have to adapt to your schedule.

Great schedule! I wish you the best. Have lots of fun!![DOUBLEPOST=1473572544][/DOUBLEPOST]
I definitely try for 8 hours a night. I tend to upload 1-2 videos per week, and all of the content is already filmed so its just the editing I need to crack on with, so it doesn't take up too much of my time. What does though is my subs feed and watching their content (I follow a lot of daily vloggers, ok? haha)

I envy your 8 hours a night. Great schedule. :) Yea...the subs feed do take a long time. Esp if you've got a longgg list. Lol[DOUBLEPOST=1473572635][/DOUBLEPOST]
I only sleep 6 hours a night... mainly because I think sleeping is a waste of valuable time!

Sleep is necessary for body and mind. :) Do you function well on 6 hours? Not tired?[DOUBLEPOST=1473572657][/DOUBLEPOST]
6-8 hrs every night! :D

Lol. Nice!

I always make sure that I get no less than 4 hours of sleep. I'm only 16 I have time left to grow taller, however with my sleep schedule I'm stuck at my current height.

I think Arianna Huffington had a ted talk on this subject. She runs the Huffington Post and still has time for 8 hrs a night.

Don't avoid sleep everyone. Even if you 'get used to it', studies show that your functions are limited without the proper amount each night.
The sleepless entrepeneur is a tired trope.

Back