Other DIY Crafts Channel is Looking for Collaboration

RecycledBottlesCrafts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello! I have a craft channel with almost 40,000 subs and looking for creative people who work as hard as me to increase our numbers of views and subscribers. English is my second language and I am not talking in my videos, so cross promotion or any other ways would be great. New friends welcome. Let's help each other!

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could help[DOUBLEPOST=1465061717,1465061576][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw just checked out your videos and they are awesome but they do need some voice overs. I have done voice overs before.

RecycledBottlesCrafts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I could help[DOUBLEPOST=1465061717,1465061576][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw just checked out your videos and they are awesome but they do need some voice overs. I have done voice overs before.
Thank you so much for your offer but I am looking for collaboration, not voice over.

RecycledBottlesCrafts

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why people ask for collaboration? The answer is - to increase number of views and subs. For the last 30 days I have 2,711 subs and you have only 93 subs. How can you help me?

Lrulesok

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Why people ask for collaboration? The answer is - to increase number of views and subs. For the last 30 days I have 2,711 subs and you have only 93 subs. How can you help me?
I have 1000 subs so there maybe 1000 people who people who could be introduced to your channel. BTW there aren't that many people on here with more subs than me.

Emily Pruna

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What where you looking for in a collaboration?

Failproductions

Real Guillotine, Explosions, Acid, and more!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Could you make a pokemon out of Styrofoam plates/cups?![DOUBLEPOST=1470241128,1470240203][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is a pretty selfish view point in my opinion. We just started, and only have 66 subs atm. We also have a few hundred non youtube followers. We'll be advertising heavily and getting thousands of views. But regardless, collabs are good for more than just "I want your views".. I would collab with a channel that had 0 subs and 0 followers on social media if the idea was good.

For example, we'll be dissolving a Styrofoam pokemon in acetone soon. Rather a crafts channel gains a large amount of views from that type of collab or not, does not determine the value of the collab by itself.. If the crafts channels existing viewers enjoy the content.. it was a good video, worth doing. And vise versa, if our subs/followers enjoy the video and they want to go make the pokemon themselves.. it would be cool for them to be able to go to the crafts channel to learn how to make said pokemon.

I don't care if we had a million subs, if the collab is good content that our viewers would enjoy it.. we would do it.

Just my 3 cent. ;)