• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

DID I REACH 100 SUBS FAST??

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Hey guys and gals my names mr.raspberry and ive been making youtube videos since august. Around Nov. 1st I reached 100 subscribers and that was an amazing feeling (currently at 131) and I upload 2-3x a week. I do gaming videos but everytime I reach a milestone I always put up a special video like for example , the worlds sourest drink challenge. I do know for a fact I have amazing content. Ive never asked for a sub4sub or a shoutout every sub I haved earned was from working hard and promoting myself. I think im in the right track and im going in an average rate. Tell me what you all think about this cause I need other peoples prespective. thank u so much :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you been moving up the foodchain quick! Good job man!
hey thanks man, I really needed the opinion cause i had no clue where I stood on how fast I grew[DOUBLEPOST=1479071151,1479071112][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say so. Congrats on the 100 subs. Keep up the good job. I will race you to 200 subs.
XD u wanna race to 200? im down yo, lemme add u as a freind so i can keep track of u. this is intresting XD

hey thanks man, I really needed the opinion cause i had no clue where I stood on how fast I grew[DOUBLEPOST=1479071151,1479071112][/DOUBLEPOST]
XD u wanna race to 200? im down yo, lemme add u as a freind so i can keep track of u. this is intresting XD
I'll definitely check out your stuff later tonight and report back!

August to November is about 3 months. You got 100 in under 100 days and 30 in 15 days since. You'll grow and the number of subs per day will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 and up to 5 and so on. I followed this pattern too and am almost at 1000. Fast or slow doesn't matter. It's steady. Very important! If you got 100 subs in 3 weeks then 0 after, it's fast but not what you want Keep it up.

100 subscribers in 3 months is very good increase rate. Keep promoting your content and increase that number more. Good luck for your next milestone.

Alright. I think I figured it out. You got that same demeanor and charisma of the BroScience guy (the Brofessor) and you see how big he is right? I think you've got that in you. I was trying to figure out, ok was it tags? Was it where you shared your videos? Cuz you got some pretty nice numbers on a few of your videos. I think it's just your personality man. You have a (in the words of Donald Trump) high energy personality. Keep that stuff up man and you'll be going places!

Alright. I think I figured it out. You got that same demeanor and charisma of the BroScience guy (the Brofessor) and you see how big he is right? I think you've got that in you. I was trying to figure out, ok was it tags? Was it where you shared your videos? Cuz you got some pretty nice numbers on a few of your videos. I think it's just your personality man. You have a (in the words of Donald Trump) high energy personality. Keep that stuff up man and you'll be going places!
hey thanks for the positive feedback of my channel man, I sure hope I can go places here on youtube Im gonna check out ur channel rn[DOUBLEPOST=1479134597,1479134481][/DOUBLEPOST]
August to November is about 3 months. You got 100 in under 100 days and 30 in 15 days since. You'll grow and the number of subs per day will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 and up to 5 and so on. I followed this pattern too and am almost at 1000. Fast or slow doesn't matter. It's steady. Very important! If you got 100 subs in 3 weeks then 0 after, it's fast but not what you want Keep it up.
wow I never thought about it like that tbh thats a positve way of looking at it. And congrats on almost reaching 1000!![DOUBLEPOST=1479134651][/DOUBLEPOST]
100 subscribers in 3 months is very good increase rate. Keep promoting your content and increase that number more. Good luck for your next milestone.
thank u for your input. I was starting to think its slow but hey u know what they say.... the first 100 is the hardest

Back