• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

DID I REACH 100 SUBS FAST??

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and gals my names mr.raspberry and ive been making youtube videos since august. Around Nov. 1st I reached 100 subscribers and that was an amazing feeling (currently at 131) and I upload 2-3x a week. I do gaming videos but everytime I reach a milestone I always put up a special video like for example , the worlds sourest drink challenge. I do know for a fact I have amazing content. Ive never asked for a sub4sub or a shoutout every sub I haved earned was from working hard and promoting myself. I think im in the right track and im going in an average rate. Tell me what you all think about this cause I need other peoples prespective. thank u so much :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Sounds like you been moving up the foodchain quick! Good job man!

WokingWithWill

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say so. Congrats on the 100 subs. Keep up the good job. I will race you to 200 subs.

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds like you been moving up the foodchain quick! Good job man!
hey thanks man, I really needed the opinion cause i had no clue where I stood on how fast I grew[DOUBLEPOST=1479071151,1479071112][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say so. Congrats on the 100 subs. Keep up the good job. I will race you to 200 subs.
XD u wanna race to 200? im down yo, lemme add u as a freind so i can keep track of u. this is intresting XD

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey thanks man, I really needed the opinion cause i had no clue where I stood on how fast I grew[DOUBLEPOST=1479071151,1479071112][/DOUBLEPOST]
XD u wanna race to 200? im down yo, lemme add u as a freind so i can keep track of u. this is intresting XD
I'll definitely check out your stuff later tonight and report back!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
August to November is about 3 months. You got 100 in under 100 days and 30 in 15 days since. You'll grow and the number of subs per day will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 and up to 5 and so on. I followed this pattern too and am almost at 1000. Fast or slow doesn't matter. It's steady. Very important! If you got 100 subs in 3 weeks then 0 after, it's fast but not what you want Keep it up.

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
100 subscribers in 3 months is very good increase rate. Keep promoting your content and increase that number more. Good luck for your next milestone.

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Alright. I think I figured it out. You got that same demeanor and charisma of the BroScience guy (the Brofessor) and you see how big he is right? I think you've got that in you. I was trying to figure out, ok was it tags? Was it where you shared your videos? Cuz you got some pretty nice numbers on a few of your videos. I think it's just your personality man. You have a (in the words of Donald Trump) high energy personality. Keep that stuff up man and you'll be going places!

Reactions: Mr.raspberryxd

xingcat

Be good to self.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It seems like a decent clip to me. Congrats on your 100 subs!

Mr.raspberryxd

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Alright. I think I figured it out. You got that same demeanor and charisma of the BroScience guy (the Brofessor) and you see how big he is right? I think you've got that in you. I was trying to figure out, ok was it tags? Was it where you shared your videos? Cuz you got some pretty nice numbers on a few of your videos. I think it's just your personality man. You have a (in the words of Donald Trump) high energy personality. Keep that stuff up man and you'll be going places!
hey thanks for the positive feedback of my channel man, I sure hope I can go places here on youtube Im gonna check out ur channel rn[DOUBLEPOST=1479134597,1479134481][/DOUBLEPOST]
August to November is about 3 months. You got 100 in under 100 days and 30 in 15 days since. You'll grow and the number of subs per day will jump from 1 to 2 to 3 and up to 5 and so on. I followed this pattern too and am almost at 1000. Fast or slow doesn't matter. It's steady. Very important! If you got 100 subs in 3 weeks then 0 after, it's fast but not what you want Keep it up.
wow I never thought about it like that tbh thats a positve way of looking at it. And congrats on almost reaching 1000!![DOUBLEPOST=1479134651][/DOUBLEPOST]
100 subscribers in 3 months is very good increase rate. Keep promoting your content and increase that number more. Good luck for your next milestone.
thank u for your input. I was starting to think its slow but hey u know what they say.... the first 100 is the hardest

Reactions: javacentral